You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Senior Finance Business Partner
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Hillsboro - OR, US
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
We are hiring a Senior Finance Business Partner who will contribute to our further growth ambitions in the next decade.
Do you want to be part of progress? Do you want to work in a dynamic international environment? Are you enthusiastic about enabling effective business decision making at the heart of ASML’s complex high-tech environment, to further drive the success of ASML?
Role and responsibilities
As Head of Finance Customer Support US you act as a strong business partner within the Customer Support Management Team of US, by managing and deploying worldwide measures and processes. You will provide transparent information to enable and drive effective decision making in achieving our strategic objectives.
- Partner with and drive the business to achieve their short and long term objectives;
- Be bridge builder among sectors and business lines, with independent (finance) view on what is best for the company as a whole;
- Drive Installed Base margin by focusing on improved services and cost reduction programs;
- Drive optimization and improvement of processes, standardization of worldwide reporting and insight-driven analyses to satisfy the need for management information;
- Drive the business review cycle;
- Drive the monthly, yearly and long term financial planning processes for the sector;
- Participate in business improvement projects and validate the business cases;
- Identify (business and financial) risks and opportunities.
- The main interfaces of the Head of Finance Customer Support US are the Head of Customer Support US and his direct reports, other Finance Business Partners within Customer Support and the supporting Business Insight & Control and Accounting teams.
Education and experience
- BA/BS in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting with CPA and/or MBA, preferred.
- 10-15 years of experience in Finance roles, including at least 5 years in Finance Business Partnering as part of a Management Team, in large-size international industrial companies, preferably in complex technology businesses.
- Track record in financial and business control at business unit, divisional or group level.
- Strong analytical, strategic thinking and business acumen skills;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Creative in managing a large and diverse range of stakeholders;
- Results- oriented with agility to maintain personal effectiveness and people focus under pressure, high speed of change and uncertainty;
- Ability to guide and advise at all organizational levels to effect sustainable change and improving the process maturity level of the organization;
- Hands on, team player, enjoys working in a multidisciplinary and multicultural environment with the ability to work independently;
- Strong relationship building skills;
- Self-driven and ambitious;
- Getting things done in a large organization;
- Takes ownership of issues from start to completion;
- Able to provide an unbiased view on business priorities.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
- ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
- The ASML Finance Mission Statement is: add value to ASML by supporting our company’s business and driving financial performance on a world class level. To achieve this, we will:
- Act as a recognized business partner by supporting decisions on all levels by guiding on and deploying of cross sector, operational measures and processes;
- Protect the business by securing corporate governance, integrity and risk mitigation;
- Realize cost effective transactional and financial processes on a global scale;
- Maintain a learning environment where people can grow and challenge each other with high commitment, the right flexibility and continuous improvement in mind.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.