You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Upgrade Install and Relocation Engineer
In a nutshell
Introduction to the job
Our sector Customer Support takes responsibility for the installation, qualification, maintenance and continuous improvement of our systems at customer location. Its mission is to deliver best-in-class customer satisfaction. Due to recent technology advancement seeking to augment our team with highly motivated and committed Engineers to work closely with - and be the interface between - our customers and engineers in ASML worldwide competency centers.
Upgrade Install and Relocation Engineer will be take charge to install all types of lithographic DUV/YS systems in continuously changing markets, on time and with quality exceeding customers’ expectation.
Role and responsibilities
- Install all types of lithographic DUV/YS systems in continuously changing markets, on time and with quality exceeding customers’ expectation.
- Work safely and meet customers / ASML designated safety rules and regulations at all times
- Install ASML DUV/YS equipment and execute within agreed cycle time and budget
- Evaluate and diagnose problems and make appropriate repairs
- Acquire sufficient knowledge of new and established products and processes
- Keep track of the usage of high cost tools, materials and equipment
- Work with co-workers (subcontractors, agents), customer & local field support , factory install engineers
- Perform administrative and coordination duties, including SO, Logbook, pass-downs, work orders, field service reports, system problem reports, and monthly reports. Prepare written technical reports on an independent basis.
-Provide appropriate support and assistance to less experienced ASML or local personnel as necessary
- Should expect to spend more than 50% of the time inside the clean room working with mechanical and electrical equipment. Be able to support the manager/supervisor to set technical direction for engineer.
- Can work flexibly, can accept the need to work overtime, and can accept shift working (day or night) depending on business needs
- Have initiative to communicate with colleagues and learn from them
- Can accept manager/leader’s arrangement based on company business needs
Education and experience
- Degree or Diploma in Electronics / Electrical Engineering / Mechatronics or equivalent
- At least 3-7 years' working experience for Diploma holders (semiconductor industry preferred)
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Analytical Thinking | Provide the information to enable effective trouble shooting
- Helicopter-view | Anticipate on possible issues on the progress of the install
- Quality Control | Closing the Improvement loop regarding product quality & design
- Ambassador Mindset | Represent ASML at the customer’s site in a professional way
- Strong Communication Skills | Handle customer matters & request in a professional way
- Knowledge Sharing | Be the source for technical knowledge of new and existing products
- Report Writing | Written technical reports on frequent base to various stakeholders within organization
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.