You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
INTEGRATOR ELECTRONICS DEVELOPMENT IN E-BEAM APPLICATIONS GROUP
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Introduction to the job
Are you challenged by the engineering of electrical connectivity solutions for high-tech products? And do you have excellent communication skills, combined with a high level of discipline? You’d better contact us today!
Role and responsibilities
As an Environmental Integrator, you are integrating various electronics concepts and products for both existing and new ASML products. Furthermore, you contribute on defining the next generation of these products in close cooperation with the architect.
The Integrator is responsible for the following:
- Operate as the Electronic Development representative in a multidisciplinary team.
- Interact with colleagues from other groups and departments when required.
- Influence the definition and design on integrability, manufacturability, testability and reliability of the electrical architecture, electrical modules and electrical infrastructure.
- Make work breakdown and effort estimation for the integration of the various electronic products.
- Specify and document the test requirements.
- Design and document the qualification tools for integration purpose.
- Execute measurements on test set-up or prototype machine and document results to ensure that the electrical architecture meets the requirements.
- Execute and document EMC tests on subsystem level.
- Solve problems during full proto product integration.
- Transfer knowledge to production and service engineers and support as an expert (4th line support).
- Analyze and solve reliability issues.
- Act as a technical coach for other integrators and team members.
Education and experience
Bachelor degree or higher in electrical engineering or equivalent.
- Multiple years of experience as integrator and/or test engineer of electronic/electrical functions.
- Broad technical knowledge of electronics with basic knowledge of physics, mechanics, mechatronics and software.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Initiative, pro-active.
- High motivated team player with good social- and communication skills.
- Structured with eye for details.
- Accurate, systematic approach, analytical, problem solving.
- Persuasiveness and decisiveness. Pragmatic attitude.
- Quality focus.
- Fluent English in word and in writing (Dutch preferable).
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
The sector Development & Engineering (D&E) of ASML is responsible for the specification, design and realization of the products in the ASML portfolio. Within the sector D&E the department Electronic Development (EDEV) is responsible for the definition, realization, qualification and integration of electronic functions and modules within these products.
Within the cluster Electronic Development (EDEV), the e-Beam group is responsible for the definition, realization, qualification and integration of electronic functions needed for all e-Beam inspection products. The Electronics Architect reports to the Group Manager of e-Beam Applications group.
Please contact Twan van Schijndel (Hiring Manager) or Ramona Maat (Recruiter) for more information.
*This position requires access to U.S. controlled technology, as defined in the United States Export Administration Regulations. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such U.S. controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with applicants who are immediately eligible to access U.S. controlled technology.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.