You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Project Team Leader Electronics Development In E-Beam Applications Group
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Introduction to the job
Are you challenged by the engineering of electronic / electrical solutions for high-tech products? And do you have excellent communication skills, combined with a high level of discipline? You’d better contact us today!
As a Project Team Leader, you plan, organize, and track all electronic / electrical activities in a multidisciplinary team. These activities cover the complete scope of electronics development, from architecture definition up to and including design, realization, qualification, and integration, for both existing and new ASML products. Typical team sizes are between 5 and 20 FTE.
Role and responsibilities
The Team Leader Electronics is responsible for the following:
- Set up and maintain a work breakdown and planning, including staffing and budget;
- Define deliverables of engineers, including coaching;
- Execute the team plan, report on it, and pro-actively align it with the Project Leader, operational sectors, and suppliers;
- Drive timely delivery of the technical implementation of choices;
- Secure the quality of the deliverables;
- Manage the outsourcing of development activities to co-developers;
- Manage the deliveries from suppliers;
- Drive the identification of bottlenecks by the team, prioritize them and implement recovery actions;
- Drive the identification and implementation of improvement opportunities in the team;
- Set up a project organization and assist the Group Manager in appraisals, recruitment, and farm-out.
Education and experience
Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Broad knowledge of electronics in all its aspects: architecture, design, and integration;
- Multiple years of hands-on experience in electronic / electrical design;
- Affinity with neighboring disciplines such as physics, mechanics, mechatronics, and software;
- Experience as Team Lead or Project Lead within technical projects is a plus.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Initiative and pro-active;
- Highly motivated team player with good social and communication skills;
- Structured with eye for details;
- Leadership; Ability to give direction in a team;
- Accurate and problem-solving;
- Persuasiveness and decisiveness; Pragmatic attitude;
- Personal authority;
- Drive and ownership;
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, both spoken and written (preferably also of the Dutch language).
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
The sector Development & Engineering (D&E) of ASML is responsible for the specification, design and realization of the products in the ASML portfolio. Within the sector D&E the department Electronic Development (EDEV) is responsible for the definition, realization, qualification and integration of electronic functions and modules within these products.
Within the cluster Electronic Development (EDEV), the e-Beam group is responsible for the definition, realization, qualification and integration of electronic functions needed for all e-Beam inspection products. The Electronics Architect reports to the Group Manager of e-Beam Applications group.
Please contact Twan van Schijndel (Hiring Manager) or Gaby Claessens (Recruiter) for more information.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.