You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
CS SBD Project Leader
In a nutshell
Introduction to the job
Your main responsibilities are to drive/coordinate end customers (TSMC, Samsung, SK Hynix, Micron and Intel) process/project discussion of infrastructure/security topics, to maintain end customer relationship, to lead technical project progress with various sectors in continentals (Europe, USA and Asia), to ensure the support calls are picked up and handled to the satisfaction of our end-users and within given KPI’s, to manage the knowledge bases updated, to arrange resources and participate in user acceptance tests and to administrate escalations in our call management system/customer requirements. Working hours need to fit the time window for which the AS team is responsible. To cover our support responsibilities, participation in a ‘standby’ duty schedule might be part of the job.
Role and responsibilities
- Manage(identify) end customer requirements of process/technical topics
- Answer questions of CS engineers;
- Prioritize, diagnose, solve and/or escalate issues;
- Follow up with D&E, IT, Marketing, account team and CS managers to ensure that requirements/issues have been resolved;
- Interface with application owner, service manager and service providers (e.g. IT, development)
- Develop strategical proposal to administrate call progress in our call management system;
- Align with product manager, project manager, account manager and marketing through a series of actions (mainly by email/telephone/Skype/conference/workshop);
- Support the roll-out of new/changed applications;
- Establish a good working relationship with local CS management and end customers (especially within your continent);
- Train users;
- Execute functional maintenance tasks;
- Document internal procedures and work instructions;
- Participate in the emergency phone system duty schedule;
- Will perform the needed travel for training (giving/receiving), aligning, executing work at local office or customers premises.
- Facilitate customer engagement of ASML infrastructure in Asia.
- Support infra. requirement of ASML new project pilot
- Collect CS requirement for project implementation
- Manage / coordinate new Infra. changes of new customer requirements (eg. MFT/EPS3.0)
- Setup, Manage and support EPS3 software deployment / rollout process
- Coordinate Infra readiness ref. MRM Chapter2 implementation in local CS and end customers in Asia
- CS Infra. gap analysis
- Driving power to assist local CS manager in communicating Infra. agreement
- Infra. architecture
- Standardize and establish on WoW agreement with local CS & end customer in Asia
- Build up Infra. committee in customer
- Bridge customer requirements to local CS way of working
- Manage Malware coordination with practical situations (AV scanner SCR/SCN)
- Perform CS Infrastructure site visit / KT in local site office
- Develop process to ensure quality service environment of NPI product and overall current CS proposition in Asia
- Manage various data requirements by communicating with local CS and end customers
- Ensure data competence completeness by handling escalation in fields.
- Collect/identify CS requirements to develop the cleanroom security devices
- Handle CS Webform / Service Now Vanilla call management
- Gain expert level knowledge of LMOS applications and ensure improved service to the field
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.