You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Demo Project Lead - Customer Support
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Other technical job categories
Introduction to the job
Do you want to work on the forefront of the technological development of ASML systems and customers? Are you interested in interfacing directly with our customers and collaborating with many different stakeholders in the company?
ASML produces some of the most complex systems in the world for highly demanding customers in the fast-moving semiconductor industry. The Demo team receives our customers at Veldhoven facilities to come and see what our systems can do, and carry out projects for learning and development on new applications. The Demo team provides process and development support at both the application and operational level for customers. Working in the Demo team gives you a unique perspective on the semiconductor industry and the broadest view on what ASML does.
Role and responsibilities
As project lead for the CS Demo team you are responsible for project management of customer demonstrations. The goal of these projects is to show the true capabilities of ASML products to customers. You will be the main interface between these customers and our highly experienced operations team.
- You work with the latest and greatest technology that ASML makes, and show our customers the true capabilities on their own specific use-cases;
- First point of contact for customers, marketing and other ASML departments on project planning, preparation, execution and after care – The full scope of project management;
- Diagnose and solve technical issues in collaboration with specialists from other ASML departments;
- Provide support, training, and assistance to colleagues within ASML;
- Maintain close relations with relevant ASML departments to be prepared for future products, technology, analysis techniques etc.
Education and experience
Bachelor’s or Master’s in a technical subject such as applied physics, electronics, chemistry or mechatronics.
- Experience in an IC manufacturing environment, lithography, imaging and/or overlay solutions (work, study or research) is a big plus;
- Experience with customer contact / stakeholder management / project management.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Outstanding communication skills in a multi-cultural environment;
- Project management and planning skills;
- A proactive, hands-on mentality;
- Strong general technical background with a broad scope;
- Customer focused and solution orientated;
- Show initiative and the ability to work independently.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
The Demo team is part of the Customer Support (CS) – Applications and Business Support (ABS) department. CS is responsible for the professional services, maintenance, repair and continuous improvement of ASML systems at customer locations, as well as transferring all relevant knowledge and supporting the customer in the use of these systems in his production process.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.