You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
EUV Competency Engineer_Metrology
In a nutshell
Role and responsibilities• Provide support to internal and external customers by solving escalated problems and providing information to ensure the optimum machine performance criteria are met in the field.
• Develops and implements solutions to unusual and complex technical problems escalated from field service or by customers
• Escalates problems to Equipment support per ASML procedure including complete and accurate data and problem descriptions.
• Performs data analysis of systems to resolve problems and/or to improve system performance.
• Recommend and implement improvements to the hardware and/or process parameters and/or associated methodologies/procedures pertaining to the repair/set-up of the ASML tools.
• Communicate with GSC or DnE to get a containment or action plans to solve various machine problems and communicate with field team and/or customer to execute prepared action plans.
• Knowledge transfer to internal/ external customer
• Contribute to system performance improvement and to satisfy customer’s production plan by offering efficient technical support
• General knowledge of computer science and algorithm
• Understand semiconductor process
• Sensor and optics / alignment and leveling
• Process knowledge – OVL / Focus / Image
• Sufficient knowledge to handle MS excel and MS Power point
• Knowledge inElectronics / Mechanics / Mathematics
Education and experience
• More than 3 years in ASML field service experience
• Experience in semiconductor service engineering or research
• Preferred ASML competency engineer experience
• Bachelor’s Degree or above in an Engineering discipline.
- BS or Master Degree in an Engineering discipline.
- Experience should encompass working with and understanding issues in the lithographic semi-conductor manufacturing process
- Experience in the knowledge of Optics, Electronics, Mechatronics, Computer science and related disciplines or equivalent experience
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
• Knowledge in Electronics / Mechanics / Mathematics
• Fluent English (verbal and written)
• Clear and effective communication skills
• Logical / analytical thinking / Data analysis
• Capable of dealing with a broad range of technical subjects
• Good at multi-tasking and hands on skills
• Proactive, self-driven and flexible, Self-learner
• Strong ownership for solving issues
• Flexible in working hours and/or work environments
• Ability to work independently; self-motivated
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Working Location : Hwasung or Pyeongtaek office
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.