You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
HR - International Mobility Advisor - Hsinchu
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
We are looking for a seasoned assignment coordinator to guide expatriates, to optimize processes, and to
resolves process challenges
The International Mobility Office supports assignees in the area of immigration, social security, tax, housing,
insurance, relocation, compensation and benefits related matters related to international assignments
Role and responsibilities
As an assignment coordinator you will be the first point of contact for the assignee and HR line managers.
• Guide the assignee throughout the assignment cycle upon assignment approval and coordinate end-to-end
• Facilitate high level executive assignment cycle following policy framework
• Explain company policies to employees and support HR lines in preparing for the assignments
• Partner with business on the best strategy to deploy long term assignees in various country combinations.
• Manage mobility vendors including immigration, tax, social security, relocation, medical insurance to ensure
quality service delivery
• Probe issues, provide viable options to overcome mobility challenges, and achieve corporate priorities
• Collaborate with cross-functional departments such payroll, facility management, HR, procurement, legal to
optimize employee experiences
• Take active role in major department projects
• Support assignees at country level
• Support local HR team as needed
Education and experience
Bachelor degree in Business Administration or Human Resources.
o 7 to 10 years of experiences in global mobility, tax, immigration, relocation, or HR field
o Active participation in mid-scale HR projects
o Prior career in a matrix organization is preferred
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
o Pragmatic and result-driven approach;
o Excellent communicator, convincing and strong personality;
o Strong command in English;
o Be able to work in a team and speak up
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.