You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Learning Experience Architect
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
The Learning Experience Architect of the Enabling Functions Academy is responsible for bringing learning solutions to life together with the learning solution designers. Must be well-versed in Learning Experience (LX) solution analysis/design/development, familiar with the learning technologies, and must be able to communicate in a way that convinces stakeholders that their creative ideas can drive business objectives. The best learning experience architect is decisive, organizationally aware, and has a deep understanding of learning tools and technologies.
Role and Responsibilities
- Acts as trusted advisor and consultant to perform needs analysis with stakeholders in Enabling Functions (like IT, HR and Finance) and clearly align learning requirements with audience definition in preparation for optimal learning solution design
- Works with internal stakeholders to design end-to-end learning experiences that meet business objectives
- Analyses learners’ needs / preferences to define learner personas and design experiential learning experiences that are E2E learner-centric
- Liaise with the L&D Business Partners for the target audience analysis and to ensure alignment, and overall consistency of experiences and their integration in work
- Develop solutions integrated into the wider ASML learning infrastructure and aligned to our global learning strategy
- Articulate complex concepts in simple terms to senior stakeholders leveraging expertise in learning and development design and delivery solutions
- Work effectively with the Enabling Functions Academy team including the learning solution designers to deliver high priority learning initiatives
- Develop engaging and impactful learning experiences that can be scaled across Enabling Functions
- Provide subject matter expertise, design thinking, instructional design, and lead the team of learning solution designers
- Liaise with the learning solution designers to ensure (& sign-off) learning in the flow of work and an optimal integrated learning experience in the learning solution design
- Build partnerships with stakeholders, partners and external network of vendors
- Communicates with multiple stakeholders to advise, share knowledge and ensure solutions are effectively marketed and adoption rates are on target
Education and Experience
- 7+ years experience as a Learning & Development professional
- Experienced at applying design thinking & learner-centric design as well as using agile project techniques
- Proven expertise in stakeholder management, collaboration, driving action, and change management across an international organization
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years experience in instructional design - design and development skills that include multiple modalities (ILT, vILT, eLearns, digital content, etc.)
- Experience designing and implementing innovative development programs that include multiple components and modalities and create business impacts
- Familiar with best practices in designing modern learning experiences (learner centricity, community and peer learning, LXPs etc.)
- Knowledgeable on current innovations in learning development and remote learning environments
- Experience in the Technology Industry
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Growth mindset – continually seeks external new trends and innovation, early adopter
- Innovative, seeks to improve and update learning experiences
Diversity and Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Interested in this position? Please apply with your CV and a cover letter explaining your motivation for this role.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.