You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
In a nutshell
Introduction to the job
The DUV Optical Column department is responsible for developing the optical systems that are used for projecting an ic-design layer onto the wafer. The department is divided into multiple groups each of which works in its own specialist subsystem / area.
Role and responsibilities
As Product Owner you are a key figure between the internal customers (EO’s and PCM)and the development team. Contributing to and guarding the product vision. Helping to create a strategy and setting up a product roadmap. Ensuring with each product increment that business critical and high priority features are delivered to meet customer expectations.
The design team contributes to various stages of development, integration, issue resolution and qualification of projection sub-systems by specializing in the design and analysis of optical sub-systems and control algorithms.
- Be curious and interested in understanding projection lens or context topic
- Create plans within triple constraints with an outlook for six Quarters
- Lead in creating clarity on the technical feasibility and deliverables with the technical authority (architect)
- Not be afraid of in adapting the plans when necessary, given the new info and inform the relevant stakeholders
- Make priorities and create scenarios and give recommendations
- Understand dependencies into the 6Quarter plan of the multidisciplinary team to release the full delivery of FC-12
- Create acceptance criteria and transfer to Scrum Master to during PIPE
- Own end to end plan following the V-cycle
- Roll up the 6Quarter plan with the Chief Product Owner
- Manage relevant stakeholders w.r.t to their expectations
- Take the lead in coordinating the team with the scrum master for the critical customer escalations
Education and experience
Technical University Master’s or PhD in physics, optics or other technical degree.
- Experience in the field of high-tech system development.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in products within the semi-conductor industry;
- Proven track record of leadership / managerial skills;
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Take initiative and not be afraid to put your recommendation and proposal on the table
- Be on top of things by having a proactive approach
- Ability to provide technical direction
- Understand the business dynamics and be able to provide recommendations with the changing priority
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
The holder of this position reports to the Group Leader DUV Projection Immersion and operates within a multidisciplinary development team.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.