You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Other job categories
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories, Other technical job categories
Introduction to the job
The ASML Customer Support (CS) department is the crucial link between Development & Engineering (D&E) and customer needs. CS is responsible for the installation, qualification, repair and maintenance of the ASML systems at our customers’ sites. To provide excellent support to the customers, all CS engineers need to be trained on the latest technologies and software.
The Global Training Center (GTC) supports the CS vision by:
- Delivering training to provide the right skills, knowledge and behavior at the right time and place to all ASML employees working in the customer fab;
- Enabling our people to deliver the perfect service;
- Delivering the right product and applications knowledge to our customers;
- Driving training as service maximizing value for ASML and our customers.
Do you want to contribute to the growth of ASML by putting your business administration and planning skills into practice in a dynamic and multicultural environment? Then you should join the Global Training Center as Training Coordinator!
Role and responsibilities
As Training Coordinator you provide support and keep track of the complex GTC training plan for our students attending trainings. Students are Engineers from within ASML as well as external customers from around the world.
You forecast, schedule, publish and organize trainings to enable a smooth training experience for our students for all ASML business lines.
Besides, you will represent our department (from our Veldhoven office) to key stakeholders of all levels: Manager, Project Leaders, Architects, Instructors, Students & External Vendors.
You will be responsible for :
- Training forecast & planning: on time data collection, data analyse with Architects, slot allocation, event & session creation in LMS (currently using MyLearning), publication & commuicate to all stakeholders
- Support the LTC (Local Training Coordinator) located around the world for training related issues;
- Support Global Training center with securing facilities like classrooms, beamers, projection, flip-overs;
- Stay updated with MyLearning and provide training to LTC when needed;
- Creation of Purchase Orders in EasyBuy.
Education and experience
- Intermediate vocational education (MBO) or Bachelor Degree (HBO) in BusinessAdministration;
- 2 to5+ years in planning and administration role in a dynamic multiculturalcompany;
- High level experience with MS Office mainly with Excel;
- Experience with LMS, currently ASML is using MyLearning / Cornerstone onDemand;
- Experience with EasyBuy for creation & tracking of PRs.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Good team player who is committed to the success of ASML;
- Is used to working in a supporting role and has a supportingmindset;
- Good customer skills including active listening to their specificconcerns, communicate ASML actions accurately, resolve their immediateconcerns by being transparent and matching the urgency of their currentneeds;
- Works well with cross cultural teams;
- Displays ownership and accountability for his/her personal actions;
- Take the lead during escalations, identifies gaps, and acts to correctthe gaps;
- Self-sufficient in daily work, ability to prioritize activities in a fastpaced and dynamic environment;
- Coordinate with a broad range of engineers to ensure the project makesprogress;
- Good documentation skills using Microsoft Office, SAP and service ordersoftware;
- Communicate effectively with internal and external customers
- Experience with Cornerstone on Demand / My Learning and good Microsoftexcel skills is a pre.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.