You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Senior Account Manager
In a nutshell
Introduction to the job
Managing fab ramp, installed base business & customer relationship(main interface fab users)
Role and responsibilities
- Dealing directly with fab users
- Managing (new/relocation) systems scheduling, shipments and customers ramp requirements.
- Organizing business execution support from ASML factories, CS, CSCM, D/E, BLs, finance, etc..
- Collaboration with other sales groups to execute VPA, to develop & execute installed base business strategy, e.g.: new (U/F) products roadmap, service contracts..
- Managing fields upgrade/options business to meet TAP (MOR)
- Where needed, manage competition activities to secure business objectives.
Education and experience
- Acting as a business general manager & voice of customers for assigned fab account.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Proactive leadership
- Fair lithography and semiconductor knowledge
- Logic communication
- Creative & critical thinking
- English and Japanese fluent language
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.