You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
HR Business Partner
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Austin - TX, US
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
The Human Resources Business Partner will act as a partner to the Customer Support & Operations client groups at ASMLThis role will partner with site HR and other HR support functions (U.S. and global) in providing HR support to Customer Support & Operations organizations.
As a Human Resources Business Partner, you’ll make a real difference as a key member of ASML US CS & Operations HR Team where you will provide knowledge and expertise while tackling multiple tasks to support growing business sectors.To achieve this, you will be using your unique mix of technical, creative and interpersonal skills
Role and responsibilities
- Guide managers and employees through the annual HR program cycle including performance management, salary planning, employee development, and other related annual programs.
- Deliver HR support to supervisors/managers with focus on high touch coaching and program support.
- Lead / manage talent selection and onboarding, talent succession and development, employee engagement, employee relations, and organization development and change initiatives.
- Gather statistics and metrics (headcount, turnover, talent movement, HR program execution) and provide analysis and recommendations based on the data.
- Influence new hire selection through active participation in candidate interviews and selection, lead the on-boarding activities including assessing new employee on-boarding experience.Partner with 3rd party and internal recruiting teams to execute on hiring plans.
- Coach the manager through the employee development process including leadership succession planning, developing quality employee development action plans, and other special initiatives in support of leadership development of high potentials.
- Develop actions, in partnership with management team, to enhance employee engagement initiatives focused on organizational climate and culture change.
- Oversee moderately complex level employee relations issues including fact gathering, analysis, recommendations, and performance improvement progress.Coach the manager on conflict resolution and addressing escalations.
- Assist in facilitating workshops on various HR programs and professional development topics.
- Strong skills in exporting employee related data and display data in excel worksheets.
- Special projects as assigned.
Education and experience
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Organizational Behavior or related degree and 8 years of applicable HR experience in Employee Relations, Talent management, & Stakeholder Management required
- Pro-active thinker with ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills.
- Conflict resolution skills with attention to details.
- Analytical skills including data and trend analysis and recommending solutions.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and ever-changing work environment.
- Highest standards of ethics and good business acumen.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and HRIS/SAP or similar.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, analytical, perseverance, problem solving, strong attention to detail, project management and organizational skills.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
- Routinely required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch. Occasionally required to move around the campus.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.