You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
CS - Material Quality Project Leader - Hsinchu
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
In the highly innovative environment of Semiconductor Industry ASML customers are strongly driving the need high quality products. As a Taiwan Material Quality Team member you are supporting the Customer Support quality roadmap and secure Taiwan CS focus on quality in order to meet and exceed customer satisfaction.
Role and responsibilities
As a MQT member, you will lead the deployment and execution of the quality roadmap for Taiwan CS. Responsible for improving or redesigning material handling process in CS to achieve the ASML Zero DOA ambition, drive a Quality mindset and reduce ASML cost.
1. Execute and leads DOA, defect material intake and RCA reporting.
2. collect facts and figures and crate business for improvement
3. Drive the material process quality within the CS organization to improve profitability.
4. Lead and Execute material-related quality project for Taiwan CS
5. Deploy the quality behavioral vision and develop quality knowledge/awareness in CS.
Education and experience
Master or Bachelor degree in Quality Management, Engineering or Science
1. 2 year field experience in Customer Support ASML
2. Good knowledge of quality management tools: 8D report, RCA, problem solving
3. Technical knowledge of DUV/YS is preferred
4. Project management skills are preferred
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
1. High focus on quality values
2. Problem Analysis skills
3. Good communication skills, good listener, with the ability to engage with team
4. Zero repeat quality mindset (first time right)
5. Pro-active attitude and taking initiative
6. Team player, but also independent.
7. Leadership attitude
8. Change management
9. Flexible and able to work in changing environments
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.