You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
**Inspection- Quality Control- Optical Multiple Shifts Available
In a nutshell
Wilton - CT, US
Inspection- Optical Surface & Mechanical
Join ASML Wilton today to receive your sign on bonus and relocation.
*Offer valid for Wilton, CT new hire offers made between now and December 23, 2022.
Location: Wilton, CT
Experience: Al levels considered
Education: High School, trade school or GED
Shifts available: 3rd shift, 2nd shift, Compressed work week Days and Nights (12hrs 4on/3off rotation)
Do you love working with your hands?
Is attention to detail one of your super powers?
Are you cool as a cucumber under pressure?
If you answered yes, it’s time to explore a career as an Optical Surface/Mechanical Inspector at ASML.
The objective of this position is to accurately manufacture and supply all ASML products in accordance with the established specification statements. Make improvements to existing products and processes, and guide the implementation of new products and processes. Ensure quality and standardization while contributing to improvements in effectivity and efficiency.
Without direct supervision, will be responsible for inspecting optics visually and mechanically as well as support processes and product development.
- Ability to work safely on fragile, high value optics and various types of optical glasses.
- Must have good eye/hand coordination, excellent visual acuity skills and be detail oriented.
- Visual surface inspection of all optical components to Mil & ISO standards.
- Familiarity with using the following measurement tools: micrometers, calipers, dial indicators, height gages.
- Familiarity with CMM, Angle Tool, Wedge and Optical run-out measurements a plus.
- Follows written and verbal English work instructions that describe the process and the required measurements.
- Possesses strong blueprint interpretation skills.
- Maintain continuity among work shifts by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs to supervisors and co-workers on all shifts.
- Maintain safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- Candidate will be required to wear PPE where appropriate and embrace the ASML 5S+1 requirements.
What do you need to succeed in this role?
-You have fantastic hand-eye coordination
-You are mechanically oriented or have awesome technical skills
-You’re a good listener and a team player
-A background in a cleanroom environment or with SAP parts tracking are a great start, but not required
-High School, trade school or GED education
Previous inspection experience is a huge plus but not required
Why should you choose ASML?
-Be part of a global team of more than 20,000 employees
-Work for a cool company on the leading edge of technology and innovation
-Satisfy your curiosity with interesting and challenging work
If you’re a techie at heart and precision is your jam, your next big career move could be to ASML. For information about our manufacturing site in Wilton, please visit www.asml.com/en/company/about-asml/locations/wilton-ct.
Multiple opportunities available.