You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Communications Specialist Corporate Real Estate
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other corporate functions
Other job categories, Real Estate
Introduction to the job
Are you an Internal Communications professional with a special talent for coordinating the creation of impactful and creative communications that stimulate employee experience and engagement? Do you have experience in communicating with a highly technical, detail-oriented audience? Do you know how to build and execute communications plans to support behavioral change? Are you a team-oriented, proactive individual with a can-do-mentality who is passionate about how employees experience their (physical) work environment? Then we need you!
Role and responsibilities
You help to inform, engage and thrill employees of ASML throughout the development of ASML office buildings, recreational areas, and industrial sites. As Communications Specialist, you are an integral part of our engaged and driven Corporate Real Estate (CRE) communications team. You help plan, execute, measure and evaluate communications initiatives and create written and multimedia content.
- Provide hands-on support for site-specific internal communications, creating assets such as videos and presentations, producing and publishing content across multiple channels (e.g. intranet, narrowcasting, email, newsletter, Yammer, etc.) and organizing stakeholder events(e.g. all hands meetings, celebrations).
- Drive and support timely, high-quality creation and delivery of communication assets and content (written, social media and audiovisual).
- Develop tools and templates for setting up and driving communication activities within CRE. It provides insights in the tools, processes and elements that are key to driving communication activities more effectively. All with the aim to make impact.
- Guide and train our CRE colleagues to enable them to communicate with employees as well, with confidence.
- Write powerful scripts for internal broadcasting (e.g. Campus TV, instruction videos).
Education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in communications or journalism
- Fluent in English and Dutch is a must
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- 5 years of relevant experience in internal communications
- Affinity with Real Estate/Facility Management/Construction is a plus
- Knowledge of internal communication channels
- Experience in high-tech, complex, fast growing companies is a plus
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Strong communication skills (listening, asking the right questions and expression);
- Highly motivated, enthusiast, flexible and a good communicator;
- Ability to understand the business environment and translate complex (technical) content into meaningful and engaging language;
- A can-do mentality;
- Can balance ‘taking ownership’ with ‘supporting the organization’;
- Resilient, proactive, driven;
- Collaborative team player.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.