You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Manager Export Control Automation
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
The job mission of the Manager Export Control Automation position is to support, maintain and improve the automated controls build into the tools used by ASML such SAP GTS. You will also act as a key user for these tools and support the Export Control function in generating insightful reports and monitoring capability. In addition you will act as the Export Control business partner to one or more functions in ASML.
The function reports to the Global Head of Export Control & Sanctions. The Export Control & Sanctions team is part of the Compliance team that resides in the Legal & Compliance organization of ASML.
Role and responsibilities
The job holder will support,maintain and improve the automated controls build into the tools used by ASML such SAP GTS , Oracle and other tools and systems.It will include the following:
- You will act as a key user for GTS and Oracle and support the Export Control function by generating insightful reports and monitoring capability regarding the controls build into these systems;
- You will support the Export Control organization with analytics of transactions in these systems;
- You will advise the organization on possible or necessary improvements of controls in GTS and implement changes in requirements resulting from changes in regulations or license requirements
- You will work closely with the export control team, the IT organization and other business partners to optimize the use of other automated tools available in Identity & Access Management, HR systems and engineering tools;
- In addition you will act as the Export Control business partner to one or more functions in ASML.
Education and experience
- Masters degree in law, finance or IT or equivalent combination of education and/or experience
- 6 - 10 years of experience, of which at least 5 years in the area of Export Controls automation within a multinational corporation;
- In-depth knowledge and experience in working with SAP GTS and possibly other Export Control tools;
- Experience in data analytics , able to provide meaningful reviews of transactional data:
- Background in and knowledge of the export control aspects of engineering and software development would be an asset:
- Experience in working in IT projects and familiar with Agile way of working;
- Knowledge working in a multidisciplinary environment and in multi-cultural teams.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Strong drive with a hands-on, structured, accurate and result oriented working style
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to motivate and drive others, build relationships and influence other functional areas
- Able to cope with a multicultural, dynamic and changing and complex environment
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate complex business issues into simple problem statements, clear processes and actions
- Good time management skills and able to manage towards tight deadlines
- Show ownership of issues from start to finalization
- Eye for detail
- Language skills fluent in English and preferably a second language relevant to ASML , both oral and written
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Are you interested in this role? Please apply with your CV and cover letter, detailing your motivation for this position.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.