You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Manager Third Party Due Diligence & Screening
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
The job mission of the Manager Third Party Due Diligence & Screeningis to manage and improve theTPDD & Screening process currently in place at ASML to support the compliance assessment during the both the onboarding process of new business partners as well as a continues monitoring of existing business partners .
The function reports to the Head of Compliance Processes and Support and is part of compliance team within the ASML Legal & Compliance function.
You will be responsible for the TPDD process with AMSL and will further develop and improve the existing processes for screening and third party due diligence in close cooperation with the relevant compliance programs (such as Anti Bribery,Sanctions & Export Controls,ESG).You will work with the compliance owners to ensure the tools used by ASML adequately address the risks identified by these programs.You will work with IT and process owners to ensure correct automated feed of screening results into ERP and other systems and you will play an active role in the assessment of individual screening /TPDD results.
As a member of the Compliance Processes and Support team you will also participate in projects supporting the improvement of the ASML compliance programs.
Role and responsibilities
- Actively participate in the selection process for screening and TPDD tools;
- Drive the implementation of the screening process and TPDD tools with a clear focus on ensuring the relevant compliance risks are adequately addressed in the tool;
- Implement and maintain continuous monitoring of business partners and other relevant individuals / stakeholders;
- Work with other departments to integrate compliance screening and TPDD with the requirements from functions outside Legal & Compliance (finance,sourcing and supply chain,sales)
- Act as the first point of contact for the external providers and be the key user for the screening and TPDD tools;
- Evaluate screening results for new business partners and work with compliance owners and the various departments within ASML to assess consequences if risks have been identified;
- As a member of the Compliance Processes & Support team you will participate in other team projects aimed at introducing and maintaining robust compliance programs by the Legal & Compliance organization.
Education and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Legal or Compliance
- 4-6 years of related professional experience in screening & TPDD
- Fluent in English
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Strong drive with a hands-on, structured, accurate and result oriented working style;
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to motivate and drive others, build relationships and influence other functional areas
- Strong analytical skills;
- Good time management skills and able to manage towards tight deadlines
- Show ownership of issues from start to finalization
- Eye for detail
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Position in the organization:
The Manager Third Party Due Diligence reports to the Head of Compliance Processes and Support and is part of compliance team within the ASML Legal & Compliance function.
As ASML is a rapidly growing global company active in multiple jurisdictions and subject to multiple ,often extraterritorially applicable ,laws and regulations.Geopolitical stakes and the strategic importance of the semi-conductor industry makes that compliance is crucial.This makes this position challenging, complex and key within ASML.
Interested in this position? Please apply with cv and cover letter detailing your motivation to apply for this role.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.