You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
PMO Product Officer
Other job categories
In a nutshell
San Jose - CA, US
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
The PMO department is positioned within the Finance organization. The PMO acts as a support team member of a business team that is responsible for the development of our state-of-the-art lithography machines and software products.
Role and responsibilities
As PMO you are also responsible for:
- Building and maintain enduring relationships with ASML senior (business line, program, product and project) executives and act as a 'Trusted Advisor' on matters relating to Program and project management;
- Provide insight in product development progress and resource balancing;
- Contribute to Business Line and department strategy;
- Support a strong PMO team, linked to the other ASML PMO teamsScope, manage and implement improvement projects aligned with program needs in line with PMO Mission and Vision “This position requires access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. § 730, et seq.).
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work.
Education and experience
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in relevant, related technical field of study. Engineering discipline preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant work related experience in program/ project, business or technology management in a complex, multi-disciplinary environment.
- Experience in (high) tech project environment and proven track record of quickly understanding complex content is a plus.
- Experience with implementation of change and improvement projects or ability to do so.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Excellent communicator
- Influence skills
- Strong team collaboration skills; decisive, able to set priorities
- Maintains personal effectiveness and people focus under pressure, high speed of change and uncertainty;
- Team player, enjoys working in multidisciplinary and multicultural teams with the ability to work independently
- Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy
a. Hands on / Getting things done
b. Take ownership
c. Pro-active drive for improvement
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
- Collaborate with various areas of the organization.
- Ensure timely and effective delivery of the solution.
- Uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve issues.
- Execute Project Management Methodology in line with organization processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Job Description subject to change at any time.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.