You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
HR Business Partner
Other job categories
In a nutshell
San Jose - CA, US
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
As a Human Resources Business Partner, you’ll make a real difference as a key member of the ASML HR Team where you will provide knowledge and expertise while tackling multiple tasks to support growing business sectors. To achieve this, you will be using your unique mix of technical, creative and interpersonal skills.
Role and responsibilities
- Lead /managetalent selection and onboarding, talent succession and development,employee engagement, employee relations, and organization development andchange initiatives.
- Partner withinternal recruiting teams to execute on hiring plans.
- Coach managersthrough the employee development process including leadership successionplanning, assisting managers create quality employee development actionplans, and other special initiatives in support of employee / leadershipdevelopment.
- Develop actions,in partnership with the management team, to enhance employee engagementinitiatives focused on organizational climate and culture change.
- Oversee moderatelycomplex level employee relations issues including fact gathering,analysis, recommendations, and performance improvement progress. Coach themanager on conflict resolution and addressing escalations.
- Guide managersand employees through the annual HR program cycle including performancemanagement, salary planning, employee development, and other relatedannual programs.
- Deliver HRsupport to supervisors/managers with focus on high touch coaching andprogram support.
- Assist infacilitating workshops on various HR programs and professional developmenttopics.
- Gatherstatistics and metrics (headcount, turnover, talent movement, HR programexecution) and provide analysis and recommendations based on the data.
- Special projectsas assigned.
Education and experience
- Bachelor’sDegree in Human Resources, Organizational Behavior or related degree and8+ years of relevant experience.
- Pro-activethinker with ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Analyticalskills including data and trend analysis and recommending solutions.
- Higheststandards of ethics and good business acumen.
- Proficient in MSExcel, Word, and PowerPoint and HRIS/SAP or similar.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Excellentcommunication skills (verbal and written).
- Stronginterpersonal relationship skills.
- Conflictresolution skills with attention to details.
- Ability to workin a fast paced and ever-changing work environment.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
This position islocated on-site in San Jose, CA .It requires onsite presence to attend in-personwork-related events, trainings and meetings and to further ensureteamwork, collaboration and innovation.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.