You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Oracle Finance IT Analyst
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
San Diego - CA, US
Other technical job categories
Introduction to the job
The Oracle Finance IT Analyst will support our business partners with solutions and expertise. While the role is centered on standard Oracle financial modules, it reaches beyond the organization via critical integrations. Time sensitive activities are possible only through cooperation between internal finance, external partners, and IT. Technical and functional skills will lead to success.
Role and responsibilities
- Create and maintain solutions centered around Oracle Finance modules version 12.2.10 in an environment with more than 20 years of history on the EBS platform.
- Support standard Oracle Finance modules GL, AP, AR, FA, Sub-Ledger Accounting and AP imaging, Banking integrations, Payroll, Project Accounting, Cash Management, Expense processing, ADI and Hyperion.
- Orchestrate and maintain secure communications with external entities.
- Support period end closing activities and resolve any issues that arise.
- Support analytical report creation.
- Work with support from a variety of software providers.
- Direct the work of external resources and consultants.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Job description subject to change at any time.
Education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5-8 years professional experience related to Oracle financial modules.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Expert proficiency Oracle Finance modules and processes.
- Ability to write SQL queries and read/comprehend PL/SQL.
- Understanding of SQL*Loader.
- Understanding of encryption and certificates.
- Experience in secure file transfer SaaS integrations.
- Strong English communication skills – both written and oral, ability to influence.
- Comfortable in addressing large, diverse groups.
- Highly organized and transparent.
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
- Can learn and apply new information or skills.
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- Strong customer focus and commitment to customer satisfaction through prioritization, quality, efficiency and professionalism.
- Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a demanding environment with changing workloads.
- Result driven-demonstrate ownership and accountability.
- Identifies bottlenecks and drives improvements.
- Work independently or as part of a team and follow through on assignments with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate open, clear, concise and professional communication.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with co-workers and customer.
- Proficient use of all Microsoft Office suite programs.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Routinely required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch. Occasionally required to move around the campus.
Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
U.S. flexible workplace arrangement may be available to employees working in conductive roles. Mutually-beneficial alternative work arrangement must be approved by manager – Hybrid Working Model.
May require travel (specify domestic and/or international) dependent on business needs.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Work according to a strict set of procedures within the provided timelines.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.