You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Oracle IT Inventory Analyst
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
San Diego - CA, US
Other technical job categories
Introduction to the job
The Oracle Inventory IT Business Analyst supports our business teams extensive use of the Oracle Inventory module (12.2.10) across more than 130 inventory organizations in 7 operating units situated around the globe. Your expertise with serial numbers, locators, sub-inventories, cycle counts, move orders will maintain a smooth flow of material within and between organizations. Understanding integrations with WIP and Order Management and Shipping Execution are critical to success in this role. Partnership with business teams and third party logistics will drive optimization and problem resolution.
Role and responsibilities
The Oracle IT inventory analyst supports activities throughout our enterprise with more than 150 inventory organizations and 7 operating units in 20 countries. The role will support a 12.2.10 environment with more than 20 years of Oracle eBS growth and a substantial number of modifications and customizations. The Oracle Inventory IT analyst is expected to guide the inventory management team and third party logistics providers with solutions and problem resolution. The analyst will rely on a deep set of abilities to perform tasks including, but not limited to:
- Inventory organization setups and maintenance.
- Transaction error resolution.
- Period end closing support.
- Procurement of systems, services, and hardware.
- Troubleshooting and resolving application issues with assistance from external partners including but not limited to Oracle support.
- Act as liaison between internal customers and external partners.
- Arrange and support the rollout of software improvements and lifecycle upgrades.
- Orchestrate and communicate the rollout of new features and capabilities.
- Interact with network security teams.
- Communicate with experts throughout the enterprise.
- Assist in generation and interpretation of reports and analytics.
- Infrequent but possible support of systems and teams outside of normal working hours.
- Flexibility to support teams/suppliers in disparate time zones.
- Work with support from a variety of software providers.
- Direct the work of external resources and consultants.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Job description subject to change at any time.
Education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5-8 years professional experience related to Oracle Inventory consulting and/or analysis.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Able to align and prioritize requests from a large base of internal and 3PL customers.
- Ability to write SQL queries and read/comprehend PL/SQL. Understanding of SQL*loader.
- Understanding of the INV, BOM, WSH, and WIP schemas.
- Understanding of cost accounting and bills of material.
- Deep understanding and familiarity with Item attributes and categories.
- Deep understanding of Oracle solutions for large organization structures including, but not limited to: Hierarchies, Organization copy, Item/Organization assignments, Item attribute updates, Cost copy and update, Open/Close period control.
- Complete familiarity with Oracle Mobile Supply Chain Applications (MSCA) including label printing.
- Total understanding of Oracle serialization and interactions with Oracle Installed Base.
- Complete internalization of standard inventory flows for: Discrete job picking, Move orders, Picking and shipping execution, Cycle counting, Locator management, Receiving and put away, Inter-organization transfers including in transit via inventory and IR/ISO.
- Strong English communication skills – both written and oral, ability to influence.
- Comfortable in addressing large, diverse groups.
- Highly organized and transparent.
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
- Can learn and apply new information or skills.
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- Strong customer focus and commitment to customer satisfaction through prioritization, quality, efficiency and professionalism.
- Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a demanding environment with changing workloads.
- Result driven-demonstrate ownership and accountability.
- Identifies bottlenecks and drives improvements.
- Familiarity with Agile methods.
- Work independently or as part of a team and follow through on assignments with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate open, clear, concise and professional communication.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with co-workers and customer.
- Proficient use of all Microsoft Office suite programs.
- Nice to have: experience in ad hoc reporting tools like Business Objects.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Routinely required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch. Occasionally required to move around the campus.
Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
U.S. flexible workplace arrangement may be available to employees working in conductive roles. Mutually-beneficial alternative work arrangement must be approved by manager – Hybrid Working Model.
May require travel (specify domestic and/or international) dependent on business needs.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Work according to a strict set of procedures within the provided timelines.
The California base annual salary/hourly range for this role is currently $114,000.00-$190,000.00. Pay scales are determined by role, level, location and alignment with market data. Individual pay is determined through interviews and an assessment of several factors that that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to, job-related skills, relevant education and experience, certifications, abilities of the candidate and pay relative to other team members. Our recruiters can share more information about our bonus program, benefits and equity during the hiring process.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.