You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
EF Install Teamleader
Other job categories
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories, Other technical job categories
Introduction to the Job
The role is to lead a team of Install Engineers in a dynamic and multi-cultural, global environment. Focus is on leading the team through changes (internal and external) while managing hiring, training, coaching and developing the individual team members and securing a sustainable work life balance and safe and quality execution. Important to do this in corporation and build the relationships with (local) CS Install teams worldwide.
The holder of this position is the line manager of engineers within the EUV (Extreme Ultraviolet) Install organization. These engineers are responsible for installation EUV tools in our customers factories. Typically the engineers are ‘on install’ in Europe, Taiwan, Korea and the US approximately 60-70 percent of their time. This means you are leading your team most of the time remotely. The Team leader reports to the Group leads of Install Resources department.
Role and responsibilities
- Be a role model as a leader and ensure you and your team act according to the company values and policies.
- Ensuring that team members are trained and follow the standard ASML business processes, quality standards and safety standards.
- Responsible for people management and career development of your team.
- Ensuring the perspective of the team is included in operational and business decisions to secure and manage engagement and wellbeing.
- In case of unsafe situations or situations where personal boundaries are overstepped you are authorized to decide or take immediate action while informing your manager.
- Responsible for people management processes as recruiting, onboarding, training, mentoring, coaching and performance evaluation.
- Developing, maintaining, and reporting department KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators).
- Sponsor improvement proposals.
- Act as topic owner for performance or organization topic (e.g. utilization, training plan)
- Represent your function or competence in management-level progress reviews and cross-sector meetings (travel board, training alignment with the factory, NPI discussions, etc).
- Support New Product Introductions (NPI’s).
- Report project status, issues, gaps and barriers to management.
- Ensure a psychological safe environment and speak up culture.
- Drive transformation process, capability and behavior to be able to meet the EUV ramp-up, introduction of the NXE3800, EXE5000, and the install of EUV at multiple ‘new sites’ around the globe as Center of Excellence.
- Build and maintain network with key stakeholders both in Veldhoven as well as around the world.
Education and experience
- Bachelor or equivalent work and thinking level
- High affinity and experience in managing large team
- Leading groups of people experience through organizational change.
- Ability to inspire and to coach individuals and groups to achieve career development and performance targets.
- Ability to steer on behavior
- Hands on mindset: experience in a (customer) factory environment.
- Cross teams alignment dealing with different objectives and viewpoints
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Relevant skills to lead by example resulting in acceptance by team.
- Influencing skills to bring needs and requests effectively to the table.
- Strong customer focus and a strong commitment to people development and well-being.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a demanding environment with changing workloads and deadlines.
- Result driven, and demonstrate ownership and accountability.
- Identifies bottlenecks and drives improvements
- Ability to establish and maintain working relationships in an international and multicultural environment
- Have strong written and oral communicative skills- ability to communicate effectively to your team and to senior management.
- Demonstrated “team player” with a quality orientation and interpersonal skills.
- Capability to interface and influence (also without power) with multidisciplinary groups (including senior leadership).
- Possess strong leadership and ownership characteristics– demonstrated commitment to achieving results.
- Can observe and respond to people and situations.
- Ability to manage uncertainty - EUV growth goes hand in hand with change.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Willing to travel and staying abroad 1 – 2 weeks to a max of 4 times a year.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.