You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
EF Install Teamleader
Other job categories
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories, Other technical job categories
Introduction to the job
The mission of EF System install is to flawlessly install EUV tools worldwide at the utmost possible quality and satisfying customer needs by ensuring Safety, reducing CT and Cost and prepare for the future. Main focus is to lead the team through Install maturity changes while managing hiring, training, proper work life balance and flawless execution. This focus in close corporation with CS Install teams worldwide.
The holder of this position is the line manager of engineers within the EUV Install organization. These engineers are responsible for installation EUV tools in our customers factories. The Teamleader reports to the Groupleads of Install Resources department.
Role and responsibilities
- Ensure the balance of operational, structural and personal development activities.
- Identify, develop and lead business changes to reach EUV Install future goals in alignment with teamleads, engineers and CS Install team.
- Coach engineers to lead these projects to deliver structural, measurable results.
- Bring ideas to the table to help manage the complexity of the installation work projects and products and pressure which comes with a ramp up toward volume production.
- Drive transformation process and behavior from Installing 45 systems/year to 70 systems/year.
- Build and maintain network with key stakeholders both in Veldhoven as well as in the field securing short and warm feedback loops.
- Responsible for people management and career development activities including recruiting, onboarding, training, mentoring, coaching, and performance evaluation.
- Develop and maintain department long-term financial plan, Target Annual Plan (TAP).
- Developing, maintaining, and reporting department KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators).
- Responsible for leading installation groups in developing and maintaining manufacturing improvement proposals.
- Represent and support installation teams in management-level progress reviews and cross-sector meetings (as required).
- Report project status, issues, gaps and barriers to Sr. Management.
- Timely escalate in case of issue that can’t be solved within the own circle of influence.
- Drive cross-sector teams to achieve high standards of quality for installation.
Education and experience
- Minimum BS in Engineering
- Minimum 2 years of experience in manufacturing
- High affinity or experience in managing large team
- Experience in developing budgetary needs for facilities, capital equipment and headcount.
- Years of successful operational and people management experience of individual and team goals.
- Leading groups of people experience through organizational change.
- Hands on mindset: experience in a (customer) factory environment.
- Cross teams alignment dealing with different objectives and viewpoints.
- Relevant skills to lead by example resulting in acceptance by team.
- Influencing skills to bring needs and requests effectively to the table
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Leadership – a team as well as organizational change.
- Results oriented – “get it done” mindset.
- Stress averse.
- Ability to manage uncertainty - EUV growth goes hand in hand with change.
- Working independent.
- Communicates direct and clear actions that have black and white success criteria.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Willing to travel and staying abroad 1 – 2 weeks to a max of 4 times a year.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.