You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Main Deliverable Owner
Research & development
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Research & development
Mechanical engineering, Other technical job categories, Mechatronics
Introduction to the job
Are responsibility and ownership your key strengths and do you take the lead in getting technical issues solved? Do you see the big picture without missing the important details and are you capable to deploy (parts of) complex projects? Then we want to get in touch with you.
Role and responsibilities
As MDO (main deliverable owner), you operate in the project axis of ASML’s organization. As such, you are responsible for the organization, structure and planning of Flow & Temperature control related deliverables for various multi-disciplinary projects. These activities cover the complete development cycle, from architecture definition to final integration. You pro-actively drive the development work in the team and participate in reviewing concepts and designs on all abovementioned criteria.
The MDO reports to the group leader as well as the project leader(s). He or she maintains regular alignment with the owner of the overall function which his or her module contributes to. Project team sizes vary from 8-30 FTE, a substantial part of which may be at a co-developer.
- Create a work breakdown and translate this into a transparent plan
- Maintain deliverable plan according to the triple constraint of timing, resources and scope
- Coordinate the deliverables from the team, driving performance, availability, cost and timing
- Manage resources in a team and take operational responsibility within projects
- Identify bottlenecks and/or improvement opportunities within the team
- Manage and steer co-developers, aligning them with your work breakdown and plan
Education and experience
Education: Technical University MSc Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Applied Physics or Chemical Engineering (or similar). Knowledge of MS Enterprise Project is a pre.
- At least 5 years of experience in developing, integrating and testing complex products in a multi-disciplinary environment
- At least 2 years of experience in leading a small to medium-sized team
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Highly motivated team player with excellent social, coordination and communication skills
- Able to perform in highly dynamic environment
- Affinity for working with co-developers (outsourcing)
- Ability to provide technical direction, motivate and convince a team of professional designers
- Pragmatic and result-oriented attitude
- Good communicational skills and good knowledge of English language
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
ASML’s Development & Engineering (D&E) sector is responsible for the specification, design and integration of the ASML machines. In this sector, the department of Machine Conditioning (MC), specifies, designs and does the functional integration of the various (sub-)modules and architectures related to the flow and thermal domains. The department consists of discipline- and function-oriented groups where emphasis lies on particular knowledge/skills, architecture or modules in ASML machines.
Please add your complete & recent CV and motivation letter for this position to your application.
We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.