You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
CS Business Process Management Specialist
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Other technical job categories
Introduction to the job
Within the sector Customer Support (CS), the Operational Excellence and Quality (OEQ) department is responsible for driving all activities around Operational Excellence, Quality, Continuous Improvement and Lean in the World-wide CS organization (~ 7000 FTE). The OEQ department has a mission to support worldwide CS in their drive to improve the maturity, efficiency and quality of the Customer Support organization.
Within the OEQ department we have a team that is responsible for CS Business Process Management (BPM). This CS BPM team consists out of Run-the-Business Business Process Owners (RBPO), CS BPM Generalists and the CS BPM Manager.
In the role as CS BPM Generalist you are the first line of support for the team of RBPO’s, steer the team towards reaching their targets (KPI / PPI) and also acting as Ambassador for CS BPM.
Role and responsibilities
In the position of the CS BPM Generalist you will work together with a team that is connected to a worldwide multi-disciplinary network of stakeholders throughout the CS organization.
The CS BPM Generalist will report to the CS BPM Manager and is responsible for:
- Continuously optimizing the CS BPM processes and related documentation in collaboration with different departments / competencies. While looking at the long-term business goals of the department.
- Create and maintain a uniform way to measure, drive and improve the performance and maturity of all CS Business processes.
- Ensuring KPI’s and PPI’s linked to the CS strategy are set in alignment with the BPM manager.
- Act as first line of support for RBPO’s
- Enable growth in team skills.
- Provide coaching and mentoring for RBPO’s.
- Contribute to a High Performing CS BPM team.
- Maintain a network of stakeholders and contributors to CS BPM.
- Resolve roadblocks or issues that put progress and/or targeted objectives at risk.
- Drive and keep the CS BPM quality and maturity towards a high level, by considering end-to-end impact of processes and relations to other stakeholders and processes
You are expected to collaborate with your direct colleagues to simultaneously improve our teams standards on measuring performance and maturity.
Education and experience
- Bachelor's or master's degree with general understanding of technical topics (through technical background or job experience)
- 3+ years of experience managing / leading highly skilled teams.
- Experience in a challenging environment with high tech products and complex service processes
- Experience as (Senior) Lean Expert, preferable Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certified.
- Experience in Business Process Management and ARIS/AAR is preferred
- 3+ years of experience managing change and/or improvement projects or processes
- Experience and knowledge of Continuous Improvement methods (Process Excellence methods / Lean Six Sigma)
- Extended experience with ASML (CS) processes and products is preferred
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Team Leader skills.
- Able to be a service oriented business partner: independent, reliable and objective.
- Strong people skills – Good team and stakeholder management and a collaborative approach.
- Solid networking skills: able to work at multiple levels of the organization, from team members in the field to Senior Managers.
- Engaging stakeholders by switching between looking at details and seeing the big picture. – Ambassador role.
- Fluent English, both verbal and written, and open to cultural differences.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.