You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
EF-FLS Operational Coordinator (normal office hours)
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
Are you a team playerthat likes to take a leading role in coordinating technical issues in a manufacturingenvironment?
Role and responsibilities
Coordinate progress of solving technical disturbances in the factory.
Minimize downtime on our systems and ensure 100% quality to our customers.
You will be an operational coordinator of a large (>100 FTE) engineering team which job is to troubleshoot technical problems on ASML NXE/EXE systems in EF (EUV Factory).
- There is a process in place for trouble shooting: disturbance resolution process. Core job of the OC is to monitor and correct this process. i.e.: who is owner, does he pick up the issue as planned, what is the progress, do we have a solution in time, do we have a plan B, set priorities, is the available capacity sufficient, act on DN Monitor (real time issue list).
- Represent FLS inthe EF progress meeting (EF higher management). Prepare, shareinformation, take corrective actions. Join the 12:00 escalation meetingand Tier2/3 meetings.
- Close contactwith production lead, EF management and coordinators: info sharing,feedback, urgency, especially for system hard-down or system critical tocustomer delivery date.
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives. Operational work takes ¾ of the day where ¼ is available for (A3) projects.
- The job has a lot of exposure to (EF) higher management in both factory progress and projects. You will work in close contact with management and you are part of the FLS staff (group-leads). It is an ideal step stone to a leader or manager position.
- Assist in Escalation management.
Education and experience
BSc / MSc / PhD technical degree.
Experience is preferable, no must, skills are more important:
- Trouble shooting and disturbancemanagement.
- Affinity with production / factory and engineering.
- Project management skills.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Perfect socialand communication skills;
- High sense ofresponsibility and devotion; cope with stress, emotion control;
- Goodorganizational skills and presentation skills;
- Adequate Englishcommunication skills in speech and writing;
- Team player andflexible;
- Structured andtransparent way of working;
- Broad technicaland business knowledge;
- Decision maker,set priorities, delegate tasks;
- Very active, plenty of initiative.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
In production we have EF-SystemOwners which coordinate the progress of a system build in the factory and during system install at the customer. In case of disturbances the support engineer organization steps in and the coordinator of the disturbance progress is the operational coordinator. So you will work closely together with the system owners and EF group-leads and department managers. The NXE factory is responsible for both production and installation of NXE systems.
- You report to the manager of EF support (EF-FLS). You are part of the FLS staff and join staff meetings.
- Normal day shift.
- Generic forsupport: call-out support during public holidays. Willing to travel tocustomer site if local coordination is required (very low frequent).
- A normal workingday for an OC preferably starts early around 7:00, end time is flexible.
- ABW-desk (activity based working),mobile phone, laptop.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.