You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Sourcing & Supply Chain
Logistics & supply chain management
In a nutshell
San Jose - CA, US
Sourcing & Supply Chain
Logistics & supply chain management
Introduction to the job
The Product Lifecycle Management Planners mission is to secure a swift time-to-market for new and revised products by developing, monitoring and enforcing a reliable, transparent and efficient logistic plan. If you have what it takes and can effectively evaluate, coordinate, expedite executable solutions and deliver superior results through implementation, come grow with our team.As the Product Lifecycle Management Planner your role will be an integral asset in driving value and service.In addition, the Product Lifecycle Management Planner role is an integral part of the new production introduction and new product development planning.
This position may require access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. § 730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require the Company to proceed with candidates who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
Role and responsibilities
- Monitor and control the progress of the Project Plan Logistics. Attend and organize relevant meetings and reviews in order to realize the plan. Represent the supply chain in cross sector project team.
- Determine the logistic consequences of proposed plan changes and related actions on project and program level. Report progress and discrepancies to Project Leaders.
- Plan and report on the timely availability of TPD (Technical Product Documentation).
- Plan, co-ordinate and administrate the material flow for critical, non-volume materials (parts, proto’s, spares, tools & packaging) in co-operation with Procurement & Material Ordering.
- Manage delivery schedule of prototype materials including order release, confirmation, expediting
- Initiate and coordinate activities of Logistics, Procurement, and Engineering groups to resolve late prototype deliveries
- Create a stable, regular environment for all parts by defining logistic parameter settings in the ERP-system in order to transfer parts to Material Ordering (buys) and Production Planning (makes).
- Provide logistic input for Engineering Change Requests from development and determine necessary actions. Challenge project team to minimize impact of changes to Supply Chain, Factory or Field.
- Ensure the logistic introduction of engineering changes on project level. Communicate the consequences of the changes and appoint actions to parties involve
Education and experience
- BS degree required with work experience of more than 2 years
- MSc degree a plus!
- Experience in planning and logistics processes in a high-tech, low-volume environment is preferred
- Experience as a Buyer, Planner, or expeditor in a high-tech, low volume environment is a plus!
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Assertive, pro-active problem solver
- Analytical, structure and organizational skills
- Team player. Good social and communication skills
- Affinity with a technical environment
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee routinely is required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch.
- The employee is occasionally required to move around the campus.
- The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- May require travel dependent on business needs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Can work under deadlines.
- The environment generally is moderate in temperature and noise level.
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
- Can learn and apply new information or skills.
This position is located on-site in San Jose, CA. It requires onsite presence to attend in-person work-related events, trainings and meetings and to further ensure teamwork, collaboration and innovation. A flexible workplace arrangement may be available to employees working in roles conducive to remote work (up to two days a week).
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.
#LI-Onsite (may be hybrid after 90 days)