You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Digital (Power) Electronics Designer
In a nutshell
Introduction to the job
Are you challenged by the engineering of electronics solutions for high-tech products? And do you have excellent communication skills, combined with a high level of discipline? You’d better contact us today!
The sector Development & Engineering (D&E) of ASML is responsible for the specification, design and realization of the products in the ASML portfolio. Within the sector D&E the cluster Electronic Development (EDEV) is responsible for the definition, realization, qualification and integration of electronic functions and modules within these products.
The Board Designer reports to the Group Manager Electronics or delegated Team Leader.
Role and responsibilities
As a Digital Electronics Designer, you are defining, realizing, qualifying, managing and maintaining various board designs for both existing and new ASML products. Furthermore you contribute on defining the next generation of these products in close cooperation with the architects.
The Digital Electronics Designer is responsible for the following:
- Define, design, document and maintain digital board designs.
- Perform trade-off studies to determine the preferred implementation scenario for new or changed functions. Get agreement with stakeholders.
- Act as the Electronic Development representative, interacting intensively in a multidisciplinary design team.
- Make work breakdown and effort estimation for the various board designs, adjusted with other stakeholders.
- Manage the outsourcing of development activities at co-developers.
- Contribute to the multidisciplinary roadmap concerning the board designs within the ASML products.
- Act as a technical coach for other team members.
Education and experience
Bachelor degree or higher in electrical engineering or equivalent.
- Multiple years of experience as designer of digital boards, including experience with working in multidisciplinary design teams to establish agreement on specifications.
- Broad technical knowledge of electronics with basic knowledge of physics, mechanics, mechatronics and software.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Highly motivated pro-active team player with good social and communication skills.
- Structured with eye for details and with quality in mind.
- Fluent English in word and in writing.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.