You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Manager, Product Configuration Analyst Department - Guaranteed sign on bonus and relocation
In a nutshell
Wilton - CT, US
Introduction to the job
Join ASML Wilton today to receive your sign on bonus and relocation.
*Offer valid for Wilton, CT new hire offers made between now and December 23, 2022.
ASML US brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Chandler, Arizona, San Jose and San Diego, California, Wilton, Connecticut, and Hillsboro, Oregon.
Direct, develop, and coach the Product Configuration Analyst (CA) team to meet their change management, leadership, interpersonal collaboration, creative decision making, and problem solving objectives.
This position requires access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. § 730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with candidates who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
Role and responsibilities
As Manager of the Product Configuration Analyst Department you will lead a team of 6+ full time employees. You are responsible for the efficient and effective execution of your teams deliverables in a dynamic product environment. Hereby you need to develop and coach your team to drive changes on scope, quality and timing by driving “First time Right” creation of Bill of Materials and Material Masters in our SAP systems. Ensure department process and way-of-working cohesion, alignment and collaboration with other managers within Configuration Management teams is required. Good stakeholder relationships and network-building is essential due to the cross-sector collaboration, including global counterparts at other ASML offices.
Your main responsibilities are:
- To align with managers in Configuration Management on change process and Way-of-Working.
- To track KPIs within teams and drive/coach CA related continuous improvement initiatives.
- To support business lines and sectors via performance management initiatives triggered by KPI reports.
- To lead or coach coaching problem solving sessions to develop team towards continuous improvement of cycle time, predictable planning, rework and quality (hard skills and soft skills).
- To contribute to the global Configuration Management Competence support or embedding improvements into the CM roadmap.
- Support your teams when issues arise in the EC process.
- Drive and document these solutions within your team.
- If solutions are not within your team, engage the correct stakeholder to drive and document the solution.
- Maintain a robust on-boarding and training process for your team.
- Maintain all department work instructions and other related documents.
Education and experience
- Bachelors degree required.Masters degree a plus.Or equivalent experience
- 5-7 years Interpersonal Configuration Management work experience preferred.
- Minimum2 years demonstrated experience with direct people leadership anddevelopment.
- Proactiveand effective communicator.Comfortable with all levels ofmanagement both internal and external
- Pragmaticresults-oriented management utilizing KPI’s to help drive decisions.
- Proficientwith Microsoft office suite
- Influencewithout power
- Abilityto inspire and motivate people
- Buildseffective teams
- Organizational savvy.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
- Can learn and apply new information or skills.
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, documents and engineering drawings.
- Strong customer focus and commitment to customer satisfaction through prioritization, quality, efficiency and professionalism.
- Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a demanding environment with changing workloads and deadlines.
- Result driven-demonstrate ownership and accountability.
- Identifies bottlenecks and drives improvements.
- Work independently or as part of a team and follow through on assignments with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate open, clear, concise and professional communication.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with manager, co-workers and customer.
- Work according to a strict set of procedures within the provided timelines.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Role within Office
- Routinely required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch.
- Occasionally required to move around the campus.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- May require travel dependent on business needs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.