You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
CS - Occupational Health Nurse - Hsinchu
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
Occupational health nurse should conduct to manage and promote employees’ health. As a new create position, we are looking for an occupational health nurse to manage and promote the tasks with enthusiastic.
Role and responsibilities
1. Identify legal requirements on occupational health.
2. Conduct to manage employees’ mental and physical health, including planning and executing health programs and manage health abnormal employees.
3. Arrange health promotion activities.
4. Plan first aiders for emergency response.
1. Conduct Health management
- Arrange annual health check for TW employees
- Review, analyze employee health exam report and identify high-risk group
- Provide one-on-one education to employee and continuous provide health management
- Prevent occupational health disease (following regulatory requirement, eg, ASML biannually workplace monitoring, special health exam for special operation and health management)
- Cooperate with company doctors.
- Review new hires’ pre-employment health exam report
- Closely co-work with ASML safety specialist to understand job hazards and prevent occupational disease from happening
2. Arrange Health promotion
- Arrange health promotion program, for examples: weight management program, group smoking cessation program.
- Arrange health promotion activities, for examples: physical fitness measurement, blood donation, health-field guest speech, oral cancer screening
- Issue monthly health newsletter to ASML TW employees
3. Plan for Emergency Response
- Arrange regular first aid training for identified company first aider (one element of Emergency Response)
- Propose emergency response actions, previous examples are: Covid, MERS response, Dengue fever prevention
- Provide immediate medical help or health consultation to TW employees or employees from other country
Education and experience
BS/MS degree in department of nursing.
1. At least 5 years of occupational health related work experience.
2. Experience with occupational health in high-tech company.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
1. Nurse license of higher examination
2. Finished 52-hour professional nursing training for occupational health services (從事勞工健康服務之護理專業訓練課程)
3. Good written and spoken English with Didactical skills and Cultural awareness.
4. Motivated, pro-active, self-driven, and flexible.
5. Analytic, abstract thinking, good communication skills, initiative, independent, sharing knowledge, stress tolerance and teamwork.
6. A team player, communicate proactively, have a healthy business sense and are on top of new opportunities which add value to our core business.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
1. As ASML Taiwan CS grows up, a new occupational health nurse is created for Hsinchu site.
2. The occupational health nurse will report to CS EHS Nurse lead .
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.