You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
In a nutshell
San Diego - CA, US
Introduction to the job
ASML US, including its affiliates and subsidiaries, bring together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Chandler, Arizona, San Jose and San Diego, California, Wilton, Connecticut, and Hillsboro, Oregon. The holder of this position will be based in San Diego (California, USA) reporting directly to the Sr. Director of Business Administration.
Role and responsibilities
- Routinely required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch. Occasionally required to move around the campus.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- May require travel (specify domestic and/or international) dependent on business needs – specify percentage of travel.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
- Can learn and apply new information or skills.
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- Strong customer focus and commitment to customer satisfaction through prioritization, quality, efficiency and professionalism.
- Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a demanding environment with changing workloads and deadlines.
- Result driven-demonstrate ownership and accountability.
- Identifies bottlenecks and drives improvements.
- Work independently or as part of a team and follow through on assignments with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate open, clear, concise and professional communication.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with manager, co-workers and customer.
- Work according to a strict set of procedures within the provided timelines.
Education and experience
- You have a Bachelor degree.
- You have 3-5 years’ work experience in a data analyst or contract administration related role, preferably in a product and service sales environment in technology or manufacturing industry.
- For this role it is important that you understand what the impact of data and contract quality is on business process efficiency and process improvement.
- We prefer to have candidates with adequate knowledge of material data input in Oracle, ServiceNow or other data management systems or contract administration knowledge.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- As Contract Analyst you support the sales and service business with business critical data management and contract administration initiatives. Key activities are:
- Supportand guide the Cymer Light Source organization on customer data managementand contract administration programs.
- Managecompliance between Oracle Contracts module and all sales and servicecontracts with customers.Defineprice lists, billing schedules, service coverage details, revenue startdates, etc. within Oracle module for products and services in signedcontracts.
- Actas subject matter resource for troubleshooting, technical assistance, andcorrective actions in support of finance, sales and service organizations.
- Providetechnical guidance, improvements and assistance as required to support salesand service business contracts.
- Providestechnical analysis and executes to operational plan
- Providecontract administration support to assist with the administration ofstandard sale and service contracts.
- Defineand implement best practice data management principles in support ofcorporate goals and compliance requirements.
- Supportthe business in clarification of clear and transparent customer businessrequirements and translate these into data management improvements andsolutions.
- Identifyand collaborate cross functionally to drive to completion processimprovement opportunities across the various managed business platforms.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.