You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Technical Project Lead for Electronics Development EUV Scanner Machine Conditioning & Dynamics
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Introduction to the job
Are you challenged by the engineering of electronic / electrical solutions for high-tech products? And do you have excellent communication skills, combined with a high level of discipline? You’d better contact us today!
As a Project Team Leader, you plan, organize, and track all electronic / electrical activities in a multidisciplinary team. These activities cover the complete scope of electronics development, from architecture definition up to and including design, realization, qualification, and integration, for both existing and new ASML products. Typical team sizes are between 5 and 20 members.
Role and responsibilities
As Project Team Leader you are responsible for the following:
- Setting up and maintaining a work breakdown and planning, including staffing and budgets;
- Defining clear goals & deliverables of engineers, including coaching and securing the quality of the deliverables;
- Executing team plans, delivering reports and proactively aligning these with the project leader, operational sectors and suppliers;
- Manage the outsourcing of development activities to co-developers;
- Identification and implementation of improvement opportunities in the team;
- Assist the group manager in appraisals, recruitment and farm-out activities.
Education and experience
To help us tackle the technical challenges we face, you’ll need experience working on high-tech products with complex processes. As a project team leader, you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in electronics engineering or equivalent degree.
- Broad technical knowledge of electronics with basic knowledge of physics, mechanics, mechatronics and software.
- Knowledge and experience with temperature-, flow- and pressure control along with knowledge of vacuum technology and safety are preferred.
- Experience as a Team Lead or Project lead within technical projects is a plus.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Pro-active and flexible, able to work in a challenging and dynamic environment
- Highly motivated team player with excellent social and communication skills.
- Ability to motivate and lead a team of new and experienced engineers; Encourage creativity
- Persuasiveness and decisiveness; able to provide technical direction.
- Pragmatic attitude.
- Organizational, problem-solving and time-management skills
- Quality focus.
- Fluency in English.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
The sector Development & Engineering (D&E) of ASML is responsible for the specification, design, and realization of the products in the ASML portfolio. Within the sector D&E the department Electronic Development (EDEV) is responsible for the definition, realization, qualification, and integration of electronic functions and modules within these products.
The Project Team Leader reports to the Group Lead EUV Scanner Machine Conditioning & Dynamics.
*This position requires access to U.S. controlled technology, as defined in the United States Export Administration Regulations. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such U.S. controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with applicants who are immediately eligible to access U.S. controlled technology.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.