You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Logistics & supply chain management
In a nutshell
San Diego - CA, US
Logistics & supply chain management
Introduction to the job
We have an exciting opportunity for a Logistics Reporting Analyst at our location in San Diego, CA. This position works under moderate supervision and will organize and handle a variety of logistics analysis issues in a warehouse and manufacturing environment.Duties involve but are not limited to creating standardized KPI’s and Operational metrics, supply chain analysis of inventory, critical parts availability, material handling, shipment of products, and third-party warehousing.Positively affect the relationship between the company and internal/external customers, from a financial and product standpoint. Serves as liaison between warehouse operations, manufacturing, finance and planning teams to coordinate product analysis.Champions issues to cross-functional departments.
Role and responsibilities
- Develop reports/dashboards to automate effective supply chain management communication on inventory health.
- Create key performance indicators (KPI) reports utilizing ORACLE, Business Objects, Agile, Spotfire and Power BI.
- Liaise with various departments within supply chain teams to gather requirements to create reporting enhancements to provide more efficiencies and automation.
- Back up support for team in support of part allocation, tracking, KPI reporting.
- Develops appropriate controls and performance measures to assist in the accomplishment of team’s objectives.
- Supports cross functional teams to expedite and resolves problems.
- Understands Customer contracts, Service Agreements, and commitments required.
- Responsible for contributing to policy and process improvements, and updates as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or Masters Degree preferred in Computer Science, Data Analytics or Engineering.
- Minimum of three to five (3-5) years of experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft SQL, Denodo, Power BI and Spotfire
- ORACLE, SAP, Agile, Business Objects, and SharePoint experience is strongly preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Teams.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to translate, statistically analyze data, and effectively report problems through written and/or graphical formats.
- Must be able to work on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Exercises independent judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Networks with key contacts outside own area of expertise.
- Excellent customer service skills, with an advanced understanding of customer relationship building.
- Ability to use MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and electronic e-mail systems.
- Requires working knowledge of inventory planning.
- Ability to apply principles, techniques, and methods in managing inventory.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, proportions, percentages.
- Requires ability to evaluate indented BOM structures.
- Requires excellent customer service, negotiation and follow-up skills.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced working environment.
- Knowledge of freight, transportation and logistics industry required.
- Ability to work independently on job functions and departmental tasks.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
- This position is located off-site 3PL warehouse in San Diego, County. It requires onsite presence to attend in-person work-related events, trainings and meetings and to further teamwork, collaboration and innovation.
- A flexible workplace arrangement may be available to employees working in roles conducive to remote work (up to two days a week).
- Routinely required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch. Occasionally required to move around the campus.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.
#LI-Hybrid (Onsite for first 90 days)