You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Technical Support Engineer (Mechatronics)
In a nutshell
Introduction to the job
Anticipate, analyze and solve problems from customer, 1st line Fab team or Applications team, help building the problem solving capacity, develop capabilities for new product launches and support within product guidelines and timeframes as agreed with the internal/external customer by creating and maintaining working instructions and providing service requirements and making optimal use of knowledge inside and outside the own domain, in order to support servicing ASML Machines.
Role and responsibilities
- Ableto solve technical issues in Stage and Handling competencies
-Provide 7x24 on-call support (on-site when necessary) to the 1st line teamduring escalation.
-Engage with GSC or Factory support (D&E, Service Engineering, etc)effectively during escalation and maintain the relationship with related peergroups (e.g. TS engineers from other countries).
- Leadin technical escalations in terms of defining Deterministic, Future LookingAction Plan (DFLAP) and communicating clearly with all stakeholders.
-Attend customer meetings together with fab team when necessary.
-Involve in various projects and continuous improvement initiatives from bothinternal and external customer.
-Perform specialized technical services to Sales and / or other departments or(internal) customers, function as a point of technical expertise.
- Keepup with relevant developments in own specialist field, teach others in ownfield of expertise.
-Actively share information and Best Known Methods (BKM) within localorganization and peer groups.
Education and experience
- Degree or Diploma in Electronics / Electrical Engineering/Mechatronics
- At least 2-3 years' working experience for Diploma holders (semiconductor industry preferred)
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Strong logical thinking, problem solving skills, attention to details and a quality mindset.
- Good professional communication and presentation skills with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Possesses strong will to keep pushing himself/herself to achieve more and exceed expectations.
- Proactive attitude and open mindset towards learning and self-growth.
- Excellent teamwork and strong ownership are mandatory.
- Flexibility is highly appreciated, given the dynamic business environment in the local team.
- Able to withstand high stress and work independently during escalations.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.