You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Thank you for visiting ASML careers. Please keep in mind that we’ll be performing maintenance on our servers from May 31 – June 5, 2023. During this time, you won’t be able to search or apply for any jobs, but we encourage you to return after June 5 to access all vacancies.
System Service Architect
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Data science, Mechanical engineering, Other technical job categories
System Service Architect
The sector Customer Support (CS) is responsible for the maintenance, repair, and continuous improvement of ASML systems at customer locations. The goal of the CS DUV Engineering department is to prevent & resolve structural issues in the field proactively. In new products, as early as possible and in the installed base via health monitoring & smart diagnostics. During all lifecycle stages; from first shipment till end-of-life.
As CS DUV System Service Architect, you will be driving improvements to benefit the field and our internal organization by connecting our business objectives with our scanner capabilities. You will use your excellent analytics and communication skills to create insights and translate them into impact. Managing the complexity of an unique and highly demanding environment where safety, performance, availability, and cost efficiency are the driving forces that need to be balanced. You do this with colleagues across multiple sectors and on different continents. Your expertise, intelligence and passion help us deliver the solutions that enhance ASML’s performance, our customers’ performance and supports our engineers in the field.
What are your responsibilities?
- You work on smart, innovative, and collaborative ways to help our teams in the field perform better. This includes translating the ASML service strategy into tangible architecture and capability roadmaps that guide our development teams and help to realize our business goals.
As such, you play a critical role in defining WHAT needs to be done in Customer Support over the next one to five years.
- You support in defining the Cost of Service and performance improvement roadmaps;
- You support the development of a data driven prioritization method, predicting solution impact, and enabling fact-based decision making for our Customer Support and BL DUV Leadership
- You are a sparring partner to support and identify key activities to drive service at a fair margin
- You drive performance improvement initiatives in cooperation with customers in a complex environment and translate these results into improvement specifications and requirements.
Who are you?
MSc level in Industrial Engineering or Service Management. Strong affinity with Business Economics. A minimum of 5 years of working experience at ASML is highly preferred.
- Experience in a Service Engineering / System Engineering environment
- Experience in a production or service environment with high tech products and complex production processes is a pre.
- Record of accomplishment concerning stakeholder management on all levels of the organization
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Highly motivated team player with excellent social, coordination and communication skills;
- Able to assess the impact of technical choices on ASML product and service roadmaps.
- Knowledgeable in technical/lithography and field-service area as well as good business knowledge (min. 5 years engineering experience)
- Able to handle the dynamics within a complex environment.
- Being able to use ASML network to connect to other technical competences e.g., diagnostics.
- Strong analytical skills.
- You approach things in a structured manner.
Diversity & inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.