You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
HR - Talent Acquisition Specialist - Tainan
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
Are you motivated to become a recruitment expert to build and bring competent talents for a fast growing technology company? Recruitment CoE is a strategic part of HR organization, to develop and execute full spectrum from recruitment cycle; from strategies planning to operational deliverables.
Recruitment Specialist is responsible for delivering professional end-to-end recruitment services in Taiwan.Be an expertise partner to HR line and business, be able to understand talent market intelligence, business needs and formulate immediate-to-long term recruitment strategies. Be the company’s employer branding ambassador to work closely with Labor Market Communications team, to plan and implement branding strategies, for both campus and experienced talent market.
Role and responsibilities
Recruitment Specialist will work together with other team members in Taiwan and in Asia, to
- Fulfill around 100 requisitions a year
- Perform end-to-end recruitment services, from recruitment needs analysis with HR line, intake meeting, sourcing and selection to on-boarding.
- Major job types to hire are engineering, sales, supply chain and supporting functions
- Ensure data integrity in ATS (Application Tracking System), generate recruitment related reports and provide analysis and recommendation on improvement action plans
- Proactive in talent mapping and talent sourcing by using social media and professional networking; manage internal referral program and traditional sourcing channels.
- Improve quality of hire by conducting proper intake meeting and structured interviews
- Build trustful relationship with HR Line and hiring managers, be proactive in engaging stakeholders in recruitment strategies and activities
- Understand labor market specifically in semiconductor space to provide market intelligence and timely market updates to business
- Organize and participate in regular recruitment activities, including campus recruitment
Support Taiwan and Asia recruitment initiatives and programs
Education and experience
Master / 3-7 years solid recruitment experience
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Strong business acumen, preferably knowledge in semiconductor industry
- Experience in using Application Tracking System and have good data analytics skills
- Strong influencing power, interpersonal & communication skills to be connected with the people & deliver message in a clear & logical way
- Chinese speaking is essential, fluent in written and spoken English
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.