You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Process Transformation Lead
In a nutshell
Introduction to the job
The major growth of ASML towards 2025 will have a huge impact on the TWINSCAN processes and departments. Your contribution is needed to achieve the vision and targets for TWINSCAN Factory (TF) in 2025. To achieve the vision and targets for Twinscan Factory LAB, breakthrough programs are defined and driven within the department Manufacturing Improvement. One of these breakthrough programs is Production Process Design.
The Process Transformation Lead reports directly to the TF LAB MI Process Control & Design Group Lead and functionally to Production Process Design Program Manager. The TF LAB Manufacturing Improvement department is part of the TF LAB organization within the sector Twinscan Factory
Role and responsibilities
As Process Transformation Lead you make sure that newly developed production processes are smoothly deployed and embedded, enabling Twinscan Factory to cash the benefits of the improvements.
You understand market trends and their impact on customer needs and support continuously in architecture of new production processes with a continuous drive to improve. Conduct feasibility studies in order to deliver budgets, requirements and verification of systems to make sure that the processes are serving the customers’ needs by fully supporting and enabling manufacturing of (new) products and services on time and at minimal cost.
Interested in applying for a job of Process Transformation Lead and collaborate with enthusiastic colleague Manufacturing Architects, Program manager and other manufacturing professionals in a challenging and dynamic environment?
- Drive deployment and secure benefits of developed new production processes, ways-of-working and standards
- Use change- and stakeholder management to ensure smooth and sustainable transitions .
- Project management: Manage the ‘triple-constraint’ (Time, Budget, Scope), document and present status and progress (both on process and content).
- Support roadmap definition: Contribute to the creation of the breakthrough roadmap for the business drivers (quality, cost, delivery, people) of the Twinscan Factory production processes.
- Represent factory shop-floor in requirement setting and assessment of proposed improvements.
- Feasibility studies supported with data analytics
- Assist in critical breakthrough selection: Perform trade-off studies and (parallel) solution developments to determine the preferred realization and/or technology from own field of specialization enriched with opportunities derived from interfacing other specializations
- Benefit realization: Perform trade-off studies and (parallel) solution developments to determine the preferred realization and/or technology from own field of specialization enriched with opportunities derived from interfacing other specializations
- Documentation and reporting: Develop and maintain documentation on status and progress of benefits realization (both on process and content)
Education and experience
MSc technical degree in technical discipline, e.g. industrial/business engineering or business administration (MBA).
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in a manufacturing environment;
- Experience with project and change management
- Experience in a production environment with high tech products and complex production processes is a pre
- Ability to work both independently and in team settings in high ambiguity environments
- Know-how of scanner/steppers on system or multiple module level is preferred
- Knowledge on Manufacturing Excellence concepts like Lean and Six Sigma is an advantage
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Excellent communication, influencing and reporting skills
- Strong customer focus and commitment to excellence
- Adaptable, Self-starter, goal oriented, high-level of professionalism
- Good analytical skills
- Result- oriented, precise and practical
- Fluent in English, verbal and written
- Strategic thinking
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.