You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Thank you for visiting ASML careers. Please keep in mind that we’ll be performing maintenance on our servers from May 31 – June 5, 2023. During this time, you won’t be able to search or apply for any jobs, but we encourage you to return after June 5 to access all vacancies.
Chief Product Owner – Configuration Management Product Definition
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Introduction to the job
Do you want to shape, implement and deploy Engineering Product Lifecycle Management processes and applications? Do you want to work on improving the handshake between Engineering and Production/Service by better connecting processes and tools like Teamcenter (PLM) and SAP (ERP)? If you like a challenging assignment, come join the Configuration Management Improvement department, and help us to define / prioritize step-ups in this area.
In ASML we are improving our Configuration Management process / application landscape. We use tools like Teamcenter to manage our product design but also model our process design. To improve the connection with the business and help prioritizing the configuration definition roadmap we are looking for a Chief Product Owner.
Role and responsibilities
Therole of the Chief Product Owner:
- CreatesART roadmap and vision in collaboration with architects, PO’s, PM’s and globalbusiness process leads.
- Preparesnext Program Increments (PI) by aligning, refining and (re)prioritizing theART backlog to match (product) roadmaps (including enablers) or integrationplan.
- Givesinput for needed (long term) competence mix. Provides solutions to meetproduct roadmap and integration plan.
- Translatesthe value delivered by the teams to the business owners during PI.
- Alignsimpact of changed PI objectives with other CPO’s to secure cross ARTdeliverables.
- Decidesif ART backlog item (feature) is ready to release.
- Ownthe vision, roadmap and ART backlog
- Alignwith stakeholders on content and prioritization
- Ensurethe ART Backlog is visible, maintained and documented
- Alignthe ART Program Increment objectives with POs
- Ensurethe entire ART understands the context and direction
- Decidewhether ART backlog items are done
- Managepriorities of escalations during the Program Increment (PI)
- Highlevel prioritized ART Backlog
- AlignedART objectives for Program Increment (PI)
- Visionand Roadmap (Multi Quarter Plan)
- TAP& Portfolio Management input
- Definitionof done for ART Backlog
- Communicationof items to be planned to all stakeholders
Education and experience
- Bacheloror Masters degree in (mechanical) technical engineering or industrialengineering.
>10 years of work experience in a High-Tech, low Volume company
- Minimumof 5 years of practical Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Logistics orBusiness Engineering experience knowledge of complex production or logisticsprocesses in a very high technological environment.
- Experiencewith change management within development or production organization.
- ConfigurationManagement certification (CMII module 1-4) is preferred.
- 7years of experience in Agile/Scrum/DevOps/SAFe
- 5years of PO experience and/or >3 years of CPO experience
- Knowledgeand experience of ASML (products) is a bonus
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Agile Leadership
- Strategic Mindset
- Product thinking
- Strong Decision Maker
- Stakeholder Management
- Strong Motivator
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.