You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
HR Process Improvement Specialist
Other job categories
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories, Other job categories
Introduction to the job
Now is the time to jump onboard to People Services! Within our fast-paced, rapidly changing business environment People Services is making a shift in the way it operates to make sure our customer demands are more effectively met. This means we are further building our team and continuously looking for opportunities to further professionalize and personalize our services. On top of that we have also implemented a new HR Information System, which has a significant impact on how we operate. So, what would be more exciting than to be at the heart of this change; as the linking pin between People Services Europe organization, the global People Services developments and the customers in the business?
Role and responsibilities
People Services Europe is the primary contact center for employees and managers in Europe (based in the Netherlands) and is responsible for managing all Hire2Retire Operational processes. The colleagues in our Front and Back Offices are the first points of contact for questions or requests by employees. As HR Process Improvement Specialist, you are the liaison for our colleagues for in depth support and prompt inquiry resolution for more complex questions. You are a specialist in the (People) services domain and continuously improve our processes, ways of working and knowledge base. You are responsible for, but not limited to:
- Drive standardization, simplification, automation and efficiency gains in relation to relevant processes.
- Translate new/changed processes to knowledge base & process execution.
- Participate in (improvement) projects and safeguard own knowledge & skills.
- Generate insights using trend analysis for storytelling, using data to make informed decisions.
- Expert in the (People) services domain and handle inquiries from a Tier 2 perspective where insights in processes and ways of working is needed. You resolve issues in a professional and efficient manner.
- Proactively align with the relevant expertise teams to build your knowledge and escalate cases to expertise groups where guidance and deeper clarification of processes or exceptions are required.
Education and experience
You have a Bachelor or Master degree in HR, Business Administration, or another related field.
- Between 2 to 4 years of working experience. Context awareness e.g. combining depth with practical application.
- Ability to make a good judgement call, integrating inputs and needs from several sources.
- Project management skills.
- Experience in KPI management.
- Experience generating insights using trend analysis for storytelling and using data to make informed business decisions.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Consulting agility & style flexibility to understand customer needs.
- Excellent continuous improvement drive.
- Ability to work in a changing environment to meet demanding deadlines and timescales.
- Acting with integrity and instilling trust.
- Showing personal ownership.
- Displaying well-balanced 3 Cs in customer interfacing both towards employees, managers & HR colleagues.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
This job will reside under Regional People Services. You will report to the team lead of the Operational Excellence team. Your main stakeholders will be the front & back office colleagues, 5-15 People Services specialist peers, HR Expertise (tier 3) and related teams, as well as HR Line and external parties. You will participate in regional and global meetings, projects and continuous improvements. The office location is Veldhoven.
With all the exciting changes ahead, People Services is the place to be at the moment: We are a highly enthusiastic team and are looking forward to being part of this dynamic journey. This role offers a unique opportunity to contribute to the future of HR within ASML.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with cv and cover letter.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.