You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Team Lead - Logistics Operations (5-shift Support)
Logistics & supply chain management
Other job categories
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Logistics & supply chain management, Other job categories, Other technical job categories
Introduction to the job
For the production processes within our Veldhoven factories, tools and parts are required for building & testing the machines. At the Logistics Operations Cleanroom Logistics department we deliver high quality logistical support to our internal customers.
Your challenge is to lead a team of Cleanroom Logistics operators and material handlers by raising the level of performance with preservation of quality and simultaneously keep them enthusiastic and motivated. Having a continuous improvement mindset is indispensable.
Role and responsibilities
The Team Lead manages skill levels, coaches, motivates and challenges the team members (e.g. feedback, routines, performance reviews). Also controls performance levels, sets priorities, solves problems and contributes to a productive and safe working climate. Defines and agrees on SLA’s with (internal) customers, is in the lead of introduction of new processes, reports on actual performance, initiates and implements improvements.
Main Team Lead tasks & responsibilities:
• People Management: Manages his/her team, coaches the team members and assures required amount and proficiency of resource so that the team is at any moment capable of supporting ASML’s executing plans. Manage cooperation and harmony in the group by giving support, finding solutions and sharing information. Contributes to a productive and safe working climate and ensures the desired level of engagement and flexibility. Takes care of the day-to-day operational management. Leads by example. Ensures proper execution of HRM policies and procedures.
• Daily Performance Management: Observes day to day execution. Responsible for solving issues and preventing reoccurrence
• Tactical Performance Management: Define, attune, measure and reports overall SLA / performance to internal customers and staff
• Quality & Safety: Safeguard and maintain tool quality and completeness process. Ensures proper execution of Safety policies and procedures
• Improvement: Improve performance of the team and tool management processes. Initiates improvements and where required with support of other departments. Initiates and/or takes part in project activities related to the introduction of new processes and/or improvement initiatives
• Planning: Plans on priorities as defined in SLA’s. Identifies potential bottlenecks in operations. Acts and communicates on situations with appropriate urgency and in a pragmatic way
Education and experience
• You have a vocational (MBO level 4) or Bachelor education in Logistics, Business Management, Supply Chain Management or a related field.
• You have a minimum of 3 years leadership experience, preferably in a role where you had people management responsibilities and direct reports.
• Knowledge and experience in warehousing and distribution processes is strongly preferred.
• You are fluent in both Dutch and English.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
This is a role in a 5-shift schedule, working 2 mornings (7:00 – 15:30), 2 evenings (15:00 – 23:30) and 2 nights (23:00 – 7:30) in a cycle of 10 days. You'll work 6 days and have 4 days off.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.