You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Productie Planner TWINSCAN Factory
Logistics & supply chain management
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Logistics & supply chain management, Other job categories
Introduction to the job
Are you challenged by making efficient logistic plans in order to secure a swift time-to-market for ASML’s products? For the next challenging, record breaking year ahead, we need a planner to overcome all with us!
- The Production Logistics organization within the Twinscan Factory manages the flow of material from supplier into the clean-room. The Production Planning department is responsible for the planning of one or more Work centers within the factory.
- The Production Planner reports to the Production Planning Team Leader and works closely with specialists in Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Warehouse, Material Handling, New Product Logistics and Global Logistics Services.
- The Production Planner function gives you the opportunity to develop and grow within ASML.
Role and responsibilities
Production Planning is responsible for the transformation of the machine output plan (MPS), (service) forecast plan and other requirements, into a, within the current ASML production guidelines, feasible machine- and module start plan for regular assemblies, such that all requirements will be fulfilled in time, in the, for ASML most cost efficient way.
- Responsible for the planning, management and adjustment of production activities so that the agreed production plan is realized with in the most efficient way possible.
- Manages the logistics process of the factory by initiating warehouse requisitions, monitoring the progress and processing updating the plan accordingly.
- Act as trouble-shooter in the field of logistics in order to avoid disruptions to the production process
- Analysis and optimization: Ensure delivery performance of the bottle-neck work centers such that optimum use of resource and critical situations can be dealt with.
- Contributes to the improvement in material control, material planning and parameters by participating in improvement projects.
- Initiative and active input in improvement processes due to the central position and valuable knowledge in processes by nature of the job.
- Data integrity & parameter setting: Understand and maintain the Material-Master data and system behavior and take action in case of discrepancies.
- Reporting and communication: Anticipate on problems and communicate these problems with the different departments to resolve them together.
Education and experience
- Higher Technical College graduate in logistics or business
- 1 - 3 year experience in material or production planning
- Knowledge of SAP (R3) (or similar) ERP is required, preferably in high-tech environment
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Structured, well organized team player
- Ability to plan and set priorities
- Motivated and creative problem solver
- Plenty of initiative, power of persuasion, strong communicator
- Preferably Dutch speaking due to the daily contact with the factory
- Knows how to achieve the impossible
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.