You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Production Planner Shift Support
Logistics & supply chain management
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Logistics & supply chain management, Other job categories
Introduction to the job
Are you challenged by making efficient logistic disturbance support in order to secure a swift time-to-market for ASML’s products? For the next challenging, record breaking year ahead, we need a support planner to overcome all with us!
Production Support Planning is responsible for supporting the TF Production Planning team with all logistical tasks needed to meet the machine output plan (MPS). Working in a two shift schedule your key responsibilities are to provide high-end solutions in case of material disturbances and align with stakeholders on preventing them.
The Production Logistics organization within the TwinScan Factory manages the flow of material from supplier into the clean-room. The Production Planning department is responsible for the planning of all build operationswithin the factory. The Production Support Planner reports to the Production Planning Team Leader and works closely with specialists in Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Warehouse, Material Handling, New Product Logistics and Global Logistics Services. The Production Planner function gives you the opportunity to develop and grow within ASML.
Role and responsibilities
- Responsible for supporting the planning, management and adjustment of production activities so that the agreed production plan is realized with in the most efficient way possible.
- Manages the logistics process of the factory by initiating warehouse requisitions, monitoring the progress and limiting logistical disturbances to affect the machine output plan (MPS).
- Takes the lead as trouble-shooter in the field of logistics in order to maintain progress on machine build and qualification.
- Taking the lead for TF as trouble-shooter for severe material shortage at customer sites.
- As a Natural Team member contributing with high-end solutions in case of possible production delay.
- Analysis and optimization: Knowledge of different planning parameters (for example safety time, safety stock), so in times of changing environment the planning-method can be adjusted.
- Initiative and active input in improvement processes due to the central position and valuable knowledge in processes by nature of the job.
- Data integrity & parameter setting: Understand and maintain the Material-Master data and system behavior and take action in case of discrepancies.
- Reporting and communication: Anticipate on problems and communicate these problems with the different departments (Natural Team) to resolve them together.
Education and experience
- MBO or HBO degree
- 1 - 3 year experience in material handling / CRL, or production planning
- Knowledge of SAP (R3) (or similar) ERP is required, preferably in high-tech environment.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Structured, well organized team player
- Stress resistant and able to plan and set priorities
- Comfortable to work in a two shift support schedule
- Motivated and creative problem solver
- Plenty of initiative, power of persuasion, strong communicator
- Knows how to achieve the impossible
- Good communication skills in both Dutch and English.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.