You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
System Reliability Architect EUV
Research & development
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Research & development
Other technical job categories, Mechatronics, Physics
Introduction to the job
Are you interested in the challenges of defining and improving the industrial performance (Cycle Time, Up-time, Costs) of complex and advanced lithography equipment? Are you looking for a job where you can set direction and use your Engineering, organizational, and communication skills in a high dynamical and demanding environment? If so, the position of System Reliability Architect could be the perfect job for you.
Role and responsibilities
Industrial performance is key for our customers. The DE PI System Industrialization department (SI-03) drives the industrialization of our products to secure the availability (uptime), cycle time and cost performance is meeting the demands of our customer. System reliability is an main enabler in achieving these requirements.
As a system reliability architect you are the linking pin between System, mini-machine and parts reliability.You define opportunities to increase our learning curve for system reliability.You support the overall industrialization strategy with your expertise in System Reliability.
Within this role you will focus on:
- Definition of the EUV system reliability roadmap and contribute to industrialization roadmap of SI03.
- Drive cross product alignment on system reliability drivers.
- Initiate and embed system reliability in our system products and programs.
- Drive technical content within the running projects in order to meet Industrial specification, safeguarding proper balancing between different performance parameters
- Steer and coach engineers within SI-03 domain.
- Align and connect with system performance, system integration and D&E quality department to improve quality of our products and releases.
- Embed system reliability within the supporting technical competences.
Education and experience
Academic level in industrial, electronics, mechatronics, physics, mechanical engineering.
- 5 -10+ years of experience in industrialization management field of expertise.
- Knowledge of at least two domain subjects from Availability, Reliability, Cycle Time, Sequences, Costs or other industrial related domains.
- Experience with stakeholder management on all levels.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Excellent communication and listening skills, with political sensitivity.
- Self-assured, capable of convincing people, also when it concerns specialized content experts.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, work pleasantly with people with differing backgrounds and in different departmental and geographical cultures, at various hierarchical levels.
- Strong analytic capability and a pro-active initiating attitude.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
The System Reliability Architect reports to the manager of the System Industrialization EUV/ Performance.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.