You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Medior and Senior Engineer for On-product Overlay Product Development
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Introduction to the job
Are you interested in product development with opportunities of directly talking with our worldwide customers?
Are you interested in building up knowledge on both ASML holistic products as well as customer processes?
Then join our team in ASML Development & Engineering department in Business Line Applications!
We create holistic application products that are used for process monitoring and control in many state-of-the-art semiconductor fabs around the world. We focus on development, integration and qualification of these application products, in close collaboration with our internal stakeholders and customers.
Role and responsibilities
Within the On-Product Overlay Control group you will join a motivated and flexible team to drive our roadmap for on-product overlay control solutions. You will contribute to the entire productization cycle, starting from clarifying roadmap items by aligning with internal stakeholders and customers. You take the lead in transforming ideas into prototype product features and report investigation results. If a product feature has added value, you will support implementation, verification and roll-out.
- Lead feasibility studies for required improvements by conducting simulations and data analysis with new prototype models on customer data;
- Propose future product features and drive roadmap through collaboration with customers, our development partners, and other stakeholders;
- Support implementation of solutions for on-product overlay control into application software products;
- Roll out the functionality to customers in collaboration with customer support teams;
- Coach junior engineers on both what and how;
- Traveling a few times per year to customers worldwide may be part of the job.
Education and experience
- Solid technical education background in some of the following fields: statistics, data analysis, design of experiment, modeling, system identification, control engineering, optimization;
- 5+ years of experience in an industrial development or process control organization;
- Good programming skills in MATLAB / Python or comparable;
- Familiar with product generation processes or agile way of working.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Self-propelling with initiative and drive;
- Able to initiate, influence, steer, to achieve quality results together with a multi-cultural team;
- Good and proactive communicator;
- Quick learner with ability to deal with steep learning curve;
- Passion for technical challenges and willingness to push the boundaries of technology.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Keywords: Semiconductors, Lithography, Overlay, Wafer Processing, Etching, Engineering, Process Control, SPC, APC, Programming, MATLAB, Python, Modeling, Data Analyst, Statistics, Optimization.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.