You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Field Material Availability Coordinator
Sourcing & Supply Chain
In a nutshell
Sourcing & Supply Chain
Would you enjoy working in the supply chain area and managing stakeholders on daily basis? Do you have an operational attitude and can you cope with pressure of supply assurance of critical materials? Then we have an excellent opportunity for you to grow in the ASML Customer Supply Chain Management (CSCM) department, developing your Supply Chain Management, communication and entrepreneurial skills.
Manage incoming demand from customer sites around the world and act as supply responsible within the Field Material Availability department (FMA) to ensure end-to-end material availability.
You are responsible for:
- Meeting defined operational targets on material availability, together with the team
- Expediting output of suppliers, together with ASML’s supplier facing departments
- Matching demand and supply and act as interface between ASML’s supplier facing departments and customer facing departments
- Resolving material availability root causes, by interfacing with a wide set of (internal) stakeholders such as production planning in the worldwide factories, 3PL (third party logistics), Quality, and Product Lifecycle Management
- Expediting critical material by analyzing & proactively signaling availability risks, taking mitigating actions, and escalating where needed
- Ensuring MRP integrity and correcting master data issues for your assigned materials by the responsible departments, to ensure our systems are able to automatically allocate supply to demand without manual intervention
- Continuous improvement of our operational processes by initiating standardization and automation of our activities
- MSc in business administration, supply chain or industrial engineering
- 4-6 years relevant experience in a large international company (industry or consultancy), ideally Supply Chain, Engineering, Operations or Procurement.
- Good understanding of supply chain management processes with focus on planning
- Experience with an ERP system (ideally SAP) and Excel
- Capable of resolving operational issues with various stakeholders independently
- Successfully led small projects
- Pro-active and “can do” mentality
- Bringing structure and focus in a complex environment
- Result driven, even when obstacles arise
- Ability to deal with pressure and changing requirements
- Ability to plan and set priorities
- Strong analytical view on processes
- Cultural awareness and excellent interpersonal skills
- Professional communication in English
- Have a drive to continuously improve processes
Context of the position
The Customer Supply Chain Management (CSCM) team is responsible for meeting service level agreements (SLAs) with (internal) customers. System downtime costs customers up to a million US dollar per day, so SLAs are extremely tight, with downtime waiting for materials limited to as little as 20 minutes per system per week. CSCM manages such challenges in a global network with thousands of unique spare parts and tools and delivers true customer satisfaction through differentiated and affordable supply chain services. ASML’s aggressive time-to-market strategy and increasing system functionality means machines are often upgraded at the customer during their lifetime. CSCM’s highly educated workforce drives planning and execution of the supply chain aspects of commercial upgrades, machine shipments and machine relocations, maintenance and repairs.