You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Finance Business Partner- Operations
Other job categories
In a nutshell
San Diego - CA, US
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
The mission of the Financial Business Partner for Operations is to provide financial leadership for Cymer’s factory operations. Key Activities include managing both the short and long term financial forecasting processes and ensuring actions are taken to stay on plan.
Role and responsibilities
- Serve as financial business partner for Cymer’s factory operations team.
- Work closely with assigned organizations to meet targeted financial performance.
- Manage and consolidate both the short and long term forecast for factory capacity including headcount, capital and other operating expenses.
- Support month end close activities and make appropriate accruals/journal entries
- Publish and present monthly forecast package to Operation’s staff.
- Manage the development and implementation of processes, procedures, control and/or action planning for conducting special studies to analyze complex financial models or situations.
- Complete quarterly lean project to improve efficiency and effectiveness of the team.
- May require some international travel dependent on business needs (5%-10%).
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree with 8+ years of relevant work experience
- MBA preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Oracle/Hyperion preferred
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Ability to apply strong financial management and analytical skills to influence strategic initiatives and business decisions.
- Ability to translate, statistically analyze data and effectively present conclusion in both written and verbal settings.
- Advanced knowledge of financial theory and generally accepted accounting principles.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
U.S. Flexible Work policy may be available to employees who work in conductive roles. Mutually-beneficial alternative work arrangement must be approved by manager – hybrid working Model.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.