You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
EUV Escalation Lead – TSMC
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Chandler - AZ, US
Other technical job categories
Introduction to the job
ASML US brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers-the world’s leading chipmakers-to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Chandler, Arizona, San Jose and San Diego, California, Wilton, Connecticut, and Hillsboro, Oregon.
This position may require access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. § 730, et seq.). As a condition of employment, qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require the Company to proceed with candidates who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
Role and responsibilities
- Drive local escalations to ensure flawless follow-up from 1st and 2nd line support.
- Support the fab team (first & second line) in escalating system down issues to non-local third and fourth line of support.
- Own , manage and drive the escalation effectively to get the system back up to the customer asap.
- Take the lead in organizing and managing an expert team.
- Report and manage expectations of Customer, CS, Business lines and management
- Identify improvement opportunities to improve the time to resolution and close the gaps.
- Be a consulting partner for the 3rd and 4th line support on escalation processes
- Report status of tools and escalations to the customer (external) and CS management (internal).
- Report on different management levels regarding ‘extreme long down tools’ (>24h)
- Provide constructive feedback to drive for continuous improvement within internal and external stakeholders.
- Leading or participating in continuous improvement projects towards getting the escalation process Lean and cost effective.
- Interface with the customer on the machine health & performance, Unscheduled/Scheduled Downs status and work planningrelated to your machines(incl. during out-of-office hours).
- Secure ASML’s support is in alignment with the contractual service level agreements.
Education and experience
- BS engineering degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience in progress management under high pressure is preferred.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
- Can learn and apply new information or skills.
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- Strong customer focus and commitment to customer satisfaction through prioritization, quality, efficiency and professionalism.
- Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a demanding environment with changing workloads and deadlines.
- Result driven-demonstrate ownership and accountability.
- Identifies bottlenecks and drives improvements.
- Work independently or as part of a team and follow through on assignments with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate open, clear, concise and professional communication.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with manager, co-workers and customer.
- Work according to a strict set of procedures within the provided timelines.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Role within Office
- Routinely required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch. Occasionally required to move around the campus.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- May require travel dependent on business needs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Position requires business trips to Taiwan to learn the technical, operational, and cultural differences to support our customer and local ASML organization.
- Position requires to work in a 24/7 team working in shifts including days, nights, weekend and holidays.
- Position requires up to 20% travel.
- Must be willing towork flexible to meet the business needs.
- Valid driver’s license and passport required.
- Ability to travel in US and internationally.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.