You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Finance business partner NTP
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Other technical job categories
Introduction to the job
Do you want to be part of progress? To work in a dynamic international environment? In the ASML Finance department we are responsible for all financial, economic and fiscal affairs. If you want to be part of a high performing team with a focus on enabling the success of ASML business and driving structural improvements, we invite you to read the job description below and let us know if you are the person we are looking for.
As Financial Business Partner NTP you act as a strong business partner of the NPT staff members. You add value by controlling and driving the Node Transition Projects (NTP). You coordinate both the VPA assessment processes and the corporate financial processes. You provide business information that enables the program in prioritizing investments, managing their resources, and delivering our products in time and within financial constraints. You drive actions to realize targets and optimize results, and support/facilitate in managing the financial risks and opportunities.
Role and responsibilities
- Target setting and driving progress of sales, cost improvements and product development, for the NTP P&L, short term and long term.
- Coordination, preparation and communication of the NTP P&L and supporting analysis, conclusions, recommendations, for the Monthly operating reviews, budget, long term plan, supported by sector and business insight controllers.
- Coordinates the corporate financial processes to make sure that review meetings are planned, participants are aware of expectations and committed to deliver.
- Support and challenge product management with realistic business cases.
- Analyzing and challenging volume price agreements, providing input to the BL staff members who participate in the sales deal structuring team.
- Provide insight and drive the progress on the product development roadmap and cost-down initiatives.
- Participate and/or lead cross sector/BL finance improvement projects
- Drive improvements in reporting and processes
- Ad-hoc business analyses
Education and experience
- Master’s degree in Business Economics, preferably followed by recognized professional controller qualification (i.e. RC).
- Minimum of 12 years of work experience in a business control environment.
- Preferably experience in (high) tech environment and proven track record of quickly understanding complex content;
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Ability to connect people, negotiate, challenge at various levels in the organization.
- Have an overall business view (full P&L), with knowledge of the working and drivers of the various sectors that influence the NTP results
- Excellent communication and analytical skills, being able to influence without hierarchical power, and creative in managing a large and diverse range of stakeholders;
- Maintain personal effectiveness and people focus under pressure, high speed of change and uncertainty;
- Team player, enjoys working in multidisciplinary and multicultural teams with the ability to work independently;
- Own quality and be guided by awareness of customer impact.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with your CV and a cover letter explaining your motivation.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.