You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
MPS CS US Zone East Senior Manager- Guaranteed sign on bonus and relocation
In a nutshell
Bloomington - MN, US
Introduction to the job
ASML US brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers-the world’s leading chipmakers-to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Chandler, Arizona, San Jose and San Diego, California, Wilton, Connecticut, Bloomington, MN, and Hillsboro, Oregon,
This position may require access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. § 730, et seq.). As a condition of employment, qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require the Company to proceed with candidates who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
Role and responsibilities
- Management: Ensure adequate staff and productive working conditions within the region by executing the Human Resources policies. Instruct and support the activities and control the Regional Customer Support actions. Set priorities, solve problems and ensure timely and correct execution to conform to planning. Spend up to 30% of time coaching and developing the leadership skills of the organization.
- Customer Support Operation: Mobilize resources to provide service for ASML products and ensure customer satisfaction. Improve communication and performance of the Customer Support organization. Work with ASML customer organization to gather information and ensure Service meets customer requirements.
- Account Support Team: Participate in the Account Support Team organization in order to solve issues in an effective and efficient way and escalate as needed. Ensure the conditions exist to avoid problems and to support the organizations ability to deal with occurring issues effectively.
- Budget: Monitor and manage financial budget and service costs to ensure cost effective Customer Support operation. Also ensure that resources are prepared to support ASML in meeting revenue and margin targets.
- WW MPS: Increase collaboration and communication of continental and international operations within the CS MPS MT and MPS BL. This includes such items such as implementing and improving policies, processes, procedures, data base management, KPI, and administrative control.
- Cross Segment US: Align and partner with CS DUV for general, installation, and escalation support of Twinscan systems in customer locations with existing PAS equipment.Align with US leadership on country and HR matters.
**Location in USA is Flexible (ideally within the Eastern or Central Standard Time Zones) as this role requires high travel in any event, estimated at > 30%.
Education and experience
- Background in the semiconductor or equivalent experience.
- Experience in customer support and business expertise for the operational side.
- Leadership experience and ability to increase this skill, while developing the skills of the entire team and their reports, through the opportunities and tasks that exist.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
- Can learn and apply new information or skills.
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- Strong customer focus and commitment to customer satisfaction through prioritization, quality, efficiency and professionalism.
- Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a demanding environment with changing workloads and deadlines.
- Result driven-demonstrate ownership and accountability.
- Identifies bottlenecks and drives improvements.
- Work independently or as part of a team and follow through on assignments with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate open, clear, concise and professional communication.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with manager, co-workers and customer.
- Work according to a strict set of procedures within the provided timelines.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Role within Office
- Routinely required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch. Occasionally required to move around the campus.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- May require 30% or more travel, dependent on business needs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.