You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
TF LAB Product Owner
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Physics, Electrical engineering, Other technical job categories
Introduction to the job
ASML is leading in the worldwide development, production and sales of high end lithography systems for the semiconductor industry. At ASML you work on the further advancement and development of our complex and high-quality technological systems.
At TF-LAB department, we make scanner design implementations ready for volume production. We are currently looking for an experienced Agile Product Owner. As Product Owner, you will be part of our agile teams and an integral part of our scaled agile organization. Your external interfaces will be the TwinScan Factory and Development & Engineering.
Role and responsibilities
Your scope will oversee 2 scrum teams:
- Lead the teams in delivery of their commitments comprising of new product introductions, refurb systems and manufacturing improvements
- Lead multifunctional teams (with various competencies, e.g., mechanics, electronics, software, flow and temperature control)
- Maximize value creation by the teams
- Own and ensure the Definition of Done of team deliverables
- Prepare Program Increments (PI) by aligning, refining and (re)prioritizing the team backlogs to match roadmaps, ART backlog or integration plan
- Ensure creation of bottom-up plans, aligned with Epic Owner (Project Lead) and Product Management
- Define iteration goals based on PI objectives, accept team deliverables and actively communicates them to stakeholders
- Align impact of changed PI objectives with other Product Owners to secure ART / product deliverables
- Take ownership and connect with other PO’s in the ART to discuss and align on dependencies
- Create and maintain long term plan for the (integrated) team deliverables
- Towards the scrum teams in the train, secure that the work is aligned till the next program increment and up to 6 quarters ahead
- Be a coach for young POs and lead the PO CoP
Education and experience
- BS or MSc in system engineering, industrial engineering, physics, or equivalent
- 8+ years of work experience of which at least 3-4 years in a Product Owner role in an Agile a high-tech, multidisciplinary environment
- Prior experience as a Product Owner in a scaled agile environment (SAFe) is a pre-requisite
- Prior experience with hardware deliverables is preferred
- Capable to apply Agile and Minimum Viable Product (MVP) principles for the business context.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong in influencing and inspiring people, and leading a change
- You like to challenge the status quo while never losing sight of the team goal and product direction
- You are curious, able to look ahead and willing to show ownership
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic, flexible and ability to think and act on a strategic level
- Minimal Viable Product thinking, long term planning, can-do mentality
- Lead and work with a multidisciplinary team, give direction and motivate
- Help creating the change towards a flexible and agile organization
- Strong analytical ability with a pragmatic attitude
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
This concerns a JG8 position. If interested, please contact Johan Verbakel.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.